[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Berto33 wrote:
What do you think of Touch of Cruelty?

Chaos Skills have 10% chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit, with 30% reduced Movement Speed
Enemies Hindered by you take 10% increased Chaos Damage
(Hindered enemies have reduced movement speed)

Don't forget we already have over 100% increased damage taken by enemies. Then if compare it to other much more potent notables, you'll see that it just doesn't compare. The best ones are the arcane surge ones as a single notable. I have yet to see what goes together so I'm unsure about the BIS jewels possible, but I'm fairly certain it won't involve Touch of cruelty, not even close.

"
Wouldn't it be better if we used blight totem with spreading rot instead of wither totem, and then soulrend instead of blight in body armor link for damage?

I fail to see what a 1 link blight will add damage wise. Also, soulrend is less damage than blight on selfcast, so you'll actually loose cummuled dps by doing that.
Also, blight totems kinda sucks to use. They die absolutely all the time, stack in a very low range, are kinda slow, require a jewel socket and prevent the use of selfcast blight for damage. That's a lot of downsides for no real reason ^^'
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Don't forget we already have over 100% increased damage taken by enemies.
Out of curiosity, what goes into that bucket of mods? Despair, wither, fossil/hunter helmet craft I imagine? Anything else?
Good point, thanks for clearing that out

Just. Dropped. This. Holy Chaotic Shit!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Any good cheap alternatives to the Vertex? It's going for 2ex+ right now
So, it will take a lot of work and PoB comparisons to determine what combination of cluster jewels is actually better than our standard pathing options. I haven't done all the work, but my gut is telling me that a medium and small cluster minimizing passive nodes might be the sweet spot.

Medium and small clusters only force us to waste 1 skill pt on a small (not notable or socket) node, whereas a large can have us wasting 3-4 skill pts.

I'll play with this later since I'm just getting to maps now, but at the moment I'm thinking of using something like this budget option combo to minimize point usage and reap benefits (obviously the small node choices on the no witness are crap).

I'd like to see other peoples ideas. Now that PoB supports the cluster jewels it should be quick to compare different configs.
"
zz9za wrote:
Any good cheap alternatives to the Vertex? It's going for 2ex+ right now
Was answered on the previous page. :)

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
It'll go down very quickly.
Martyr's crown is alright if you have no money, or a random rare with as much es as you can.
With vertex being this price, it seems very VERY profitable to farm uber atziri...
"
MattiaV wrote:
How does this build feel right now? I'm moving away from my Toxic Rain build since I don't really like the playstile and I find myself nearly always dead in this league, anybody is playing this build succesfully? I might try to reroll since it won't cost much.

I'm doing pretty good, actually hardly dying unless I do something actually dumb. I typically do the delirium rewards up to 5 and find myself having it end automatically and not canceling early. My tree and setup is slightly different that what this build currently is, but it's all going toward the eventual end game gear we're looking forward to.
"
ZeroCloud wrote:
So, it will take a lot of work and PoB comparisons to determine what combination of cluster jewels is actually better than our standard pathing options. I haven't done all the work, but my gut is telling me that a medium and small cluster minimizing passive nodes might be the sweet spot.

Medium and small clusters only force us to waste 1 skill pt on a small (not notable or socket) node, whereas a large can have us wasting 3-4 skill pts.

I'll play with this later since I'm just getting to maps now, but at the moment I'm thinking of using something like this budget option combo to minimize point usage and reap benefits (obviously the small node choices on the no witness are crap).

I'd like to see other peoples ideas. Now that PoB supports the cluster jewels it should be quick to compare different configs.

One thing to note is the arcane surge while channeling notable is only found on large jewels with the 10% increased spell damage on small passives enchant. Not sure if that's good enough to warrant running a large though. Seems like maybe running two medium-small configurations might be our best bet
Might be a dumb question but how this build will work with bane skill comparing to occultist? Is there anyone tried it or has a pob for that ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info