Console Path: The Economy, State of the Game, & Crossplay needs to happen

"
With such low player numbers on console, prices shouldn't even be close to double.

But they aren't double, as i have proven like 6 times before, using a simple mathematical formula that so far has been completely ignored, without any kind of substantial reasoning behind as to why? Don't argue with me, argue first with the math equations and tell me how they are wrong? I'm just using the math, i didn't create it.

The price fixing you keep talking about, i will take your word exist's, as i am not in the know, but they have nothing to do with the op's example's nor my responses to them. You seem to want me to address an issue that is completely separate from the topic at hand. While i would not disagree with you that price fixing isn't a problem, it has no direct correlation with anything that i have previously addressed, in regards to the examples given.

I am giving what seems to me to be irrefutable mathematical proof that the numbers are in line with the pc and i am getting back "well you're wrong" as an argument to dissuade my beliefs.

Based on the exalt to chaos ratio on both platforms, and the cost of items on each, show me where i have been wrong with the examples given in the original post?

Or give new examples even, and we can address those. I am not opposed to either of you gentlemen's line of thought being correct, and that the prices might well be out of whack. I am just saying i haven't seen it and the examples given have not proved it.

Last edited by I AM SQUINT on Jun 29, 2019, 3:47:04 PM
You've proven absolutely nothing with your so-called mathematical formula, son. So, an ex on PC is going for 150, sure, okay... now use your mathematical formula to tell me how many more chaos and exalted are in circulation on PC. now, on ps4, with significantly lower player numbers(this is the key btw), exalts are 100-115:1.

Now, use your mathematical skills, since you're so good at math, and tell me the VALUE of said items with the player numbers and number of each currency in circulation.

Do that, and you may prove something.
"
now use your mathematical formula to tell me how many more chaos and exalted are in circulation

If you dont have said chaos, what would that matter? If something cost's a given amount you are still going to need that amount? What would it matter what's in limbo if you yourself are not holding that currency needed to buy said item? And if the time taken to obtain it is the same if an exalt on the pc is 150 ex compared to 60 on the xbox?

And no need for the Son snides. Honestly i am trying to understand. I don't think for one second i have even a marginally slightly above average IQ.

I will easily concede that you are most likely much smarter than myself. I am simply trying to understand your point of view in a debatable way of which you are now engaging. Thank you.
I should also point out that on xbox it is a 60-1 chaos to exalt ratio soooooo ya i ain't using my math against your numbers
Last edited by I AM SQUINT on Jun 29, 2019, 4:22:05 PM
But the original post was referring to xbox numbers if that makes a difference to you (which it should at those rates)

i was not arguing my points at a 110-1 ratio i always said it was a 60-1 which is what the xbox is. If you on ps4 have those numbers then ya i ain't got a foot to stand on and you are getting dicked big time. The poster specifically said xbox so thats what i was going by
Last edited by I AM SQUINT on Jun 29, 2019, 4:23:13 PM
Feels like though that you finally did the math and said ....hang on... wait a sec... ps4 ratio are way higher! And now you are trying to shove it in my face as yet another twist to save face.

I never said they were ps4 rates so no, im sorry but my math is still right. If we are considering the xbox rates to pc which is what the topic was to begin with then why am i apologizing? You and i both know that that's what i was talking about. You are doing just a twisty twisty on me :)
Last edited by I AM SQUINT on Jun 29, 2019, 4:29:19 PM
"
To start off.. To make things clear, the economy on console (at least for XB1)

See! its clear as day in the first sentence! You tried doing a twisty on me you sneak you!

The line

"
now, on ps4, with significantly lower player numbers(this is the key btw), exalts are 100-115:1.

Completely gave it away you little scamp you!

You tryhard save face little sneak :) You had me for a bit there!

Much like you said to me. Please stay out of xbox discussions as you have no business in here. If your exalt to chaos ratio is as different as you thinking mine was on pc then ya, you shouldnt be even in here? Am i right or does it only apply to me when you thought i was a pc player?
Last edited by I AM SQUINT on Jun 29, 2019, 4:49:07 PM
Lol, no point reading as you're absolutely clueless. Have a nice whatever

Oh, and btw - topic is for console.. not xb1 or ps4 ... CONSOLE.
Last edited by binoculars on Jun 29, 2019, 4:48:47 PM
"

I would suspect that most people would disagree with you. I made clear and consise points. You skirted around them like Bruce Lee in a China shop
"
I AM SQUINT wrote:
"

I would suspect that most people would disagree with you. I made clear and consise points. You skirted around them like Bruce Lee in a China shop

Lol, really? By proving a point that you, objectively, dont want to see? As I said.. the post is about console, not one specific one.. just consoles in general. Man you must be camped out on here just waiting to try to sound smart... under 2 minutes for a reply lol.

As you said, you were talking xbox specifically. You're clueless.
Take it how you will. I will not respond

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info