[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

@mastis are you missing poison support on your scourge arrow links?
hi guys is it worth to switch from drillneck to a quiver with one additional arrow? Path of building says im losing like 1k of dps and also anotherr question if im having this flask
should I like try to get ignite flask so that cinderswallow urn works? Or somewhere else ignite?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Conbadicus/characters

What is my next logical step?
"
Methyr wrote:

Ho, he isnt on PoB, thx, but which gem can i replace it ?
"
Methyr wrote:

Check what your chance to poison is. He will have Coralito flask up permanently and more chance on the tree, so doesn’t need the poison support. You might find adding Coralito flask is enough to get the percentage to 100%. If not I would swap Deadly Ailments out for Poison Support to avoid recolouring until you have enough poison chance.

I think you also have something odd on your curse on hit set up on the gems. Is that working? You have it linked to a curse (despair) and a support (withering) and an aura (precision) so i don’t see what will trigger it

As you also say - the gem levels are low for T11, so I think if you buy a few higher level ones of those across the SA links it will make a big difference - even if just 20 corrupted/bricked ones for now
hello I am kinda new, can someone explain to me why we need frenzy quiver when we have blood rage?
"
FG523 wrote:
hello I am kinda new, can someone explain to me why we need frenzy quiver when we have blood rage?

On kill effects typically aren't great for bossing, since you need to well, kill. The frenzy effect on the quiver lets you have frenzy charges when there are no extra enemies.
"
brumba wrote:
"
FG523 wrote:

On kill effects typically aren't great for bossing, since you need to well, kill. The frenzy effect on the quiver lets you have frenzy charges when there are no extra enemies.

thank you, in that case, should i get rid of blood rage when i have my frenzy quiver? or we need both for mapping and bossing?
"
Methyr wrote:
"
Methyr wrote:

Check what your chance to poison is. He will have Coralito flask up permanently and more chance on the tree, so doesn’t need the poison support. You might find adding Coralito flask is enough to get the percentage to 100%. If not I would swap Deadly Ailments out for Poison Support to avoid recolouring until you have enough poison chance.

I think you also have something odd on your curse on hit set up on the gems. Is that working? You have it linked to a curse (despair) and a support (withering) and an aura (precision) so i don’t see what will trigger it

As you also say - the gem levels are low for T11, so I think if you buy a few higher level ones of those across the SA links it will make a big difference - even if just 20 corrupted/bricked ones for now

I have 110%, I bought the flash now i'm at 140% '-'
and yeah mb with the curse, I changed my boot who trigger it, I will change it rn

and a last question, where do you see the poison dps (except on PoB)?
PoB said 59k poison DPS, what do you think
Last edited by Mastiis on Dec 23, 2019, 9:38:31 AM
Slapped the new Hunter's Exalted Orb on my armour in hopes of getting the % Physical damage taken as Chaos damage but got this, not bad I think.

Done Elder, Shaper, Awakener multiple times with this build, only have to try Uber Elder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info