[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
Syperek wrote:
Slapped the new Hunter's Exalted Orb on my armour in hopes of getting the % Physical damage taken as Chaos damage but got this, not bad I think.

Done Elder, Shaper, Awakener multiple times with this build, only have to try Uber Elder.

Struggling with the last phase of Awakener any tips ?

First two are easy but i'm constantly dying on the last one .
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Hey0cean wrote:

A good tip is if you have the helm enchant you can just tap him with 1-3 stages and let Mirage Archer do the DPS while you focus on dodging. You can also watch a full guide on the boss mechanics since they're the hardest part. Overall the last phase is kind of a DPS check since his attacks aren't that scary if you keep moving.
"
Syperek wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:

A good tip is if you have the helm enchant you can just tap him with 1-3 stages and let Mirage Archer do the DPS while you focus on dodging. You can also watch a full guide on the boss mechanics since they're the hardest part. Overall the last phase is kind of a DPS check since his attacks aren't that scary if you keep moving.

Thanks a lot!

Could you please check my profile . Is my gear good enough ?
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Dec 23, 2019, 10:37:37 AM
I'm having a ton of trouble rolling for a frenzy quiver. I'm using aberrant, corroded, and shuddering on a hunter influenced ilvl 80+ two-point. should i just drop the abberrant? i want to hit the chaos damage over time multi from hunter but i've probably spend like 5ex on fossils at this point and haven't hit a solid quiver yet.
"
Hey0cean wrote:
"
Syperek wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:

Thanks a lot!

Could you please check my profile . Is my gear good enough ?

Took a look and your gear looks good to go, I think you died because of the lack of practice, I failed my first attempt as well but the second one went way more smooth, good luck!

"
ShakeAC wrote:
I'm having a ton of trouble rolling for a frenzy quiver. I'm using aberrant, corroded, and shuddering on a hunter influenced ilvl 80+ two-point. should i just drop the abberrant? i want to hit the chaos damage over time multi from hunter but i've probably spend like 5ex on fossils at this point and haven't hit a solid quiver yet.

I only used Aberrant and Shuddering on mine, it's mostly RNG but I used less than 1ex
Hoping someone with some SA experience can comment - what's the best way to use the skill? Aim at the boss? or aim to the side and lay the pods close?
"
tempest420 wrote:
Hoping someone with some SA experience can comment - what's the best way to use the skill? Aim at the boss? or aim to the side and lay the pods close?

Aim at the boss, you want to ht with your primary projectile as well. Also keep mouse cursor close to your character, that makes pods spread less (ideally you would also want source of at least 1 additional projectile and be close to boss so you can cluster the pods around it so the pods will be hitting more reliably if the boss is mobile).
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
tempest420 wrote:

Aim at the boss, you want to ht with your primary projectile as well. Also keep mouse cursor close to your character, that makes pods spread less (ideally you would also want source of at least 1 additional projectile and be close to boss so you can cluster the pods around it so the pods will be hitting more reliably if the boss is mobile).

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. If you've got a spare minute, could you look at my gear and advise me on how to proceed. Feeling quite weak atm, struggling with corrupted t11 bosses and metamorphs. I know the gems need to be leveled but what about the rest of it? I was thinking maybe helm next?

Last edited by tempest420 on Dec 23, 2019, 12:14:51 PM
Build seems very fun. I was just wondering if it was possible to use Toxic rain instead of Scourge arrow for lower maps in a similar setup, or is SA simply stronger. Sorry if the question was dumb, I'm still a noob.
What can I upgrade guys or change? have like 9 exalts to spend

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info