[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
boltaction22 wrote:
Hiya just wondering if +1 extra proj or chaos damage multiplier is better on quiver, as they are on different bases.

you can make a shaped hunter quiver with a awakener orb :)
hello I'm fairly new to bow builds and was wondering how do use scourge arrow properly? Seen some of the vids, do you always charge to min/max then release for packs? I'm still levelling and was using QR a bit for scourge arrow and charging was fast until i switched to a rare bow with better dps.
Hey guys,

how i can craft the " Circle of Nostalgia Synthesised Amethyst Ring " ? I tried to find it out by reading the poe - wiki , but still I am really clueless about.

"
Hey guys,

how i can craft the " Circle of Nostalgia Synthesised Amethyst Ring " ? I tried to find it out by reading the poe - wiki , but still I am really clueless about.

U cant it drop from synth map which can only be from Zana mission
"
Hey guys,

you don't, it's a unique ring. it has a chance to roll different modifiers, the ones you want are increased chaos damage/chaos resist while affected by herald of agony. it's a synthesis ring, only drops from synthesis bosses from zana missions
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
Hey guys,

you don't, it's a unique ring. it has a chance to roll different modifiers, the ones you want are increased chaos damage/chaos resist while affected by herald of agony. it's a synthesis ring, only drops from synthesis bosses from zana missions

Not only from Zana missions. Synthesis maps are world drop since 3.9 and you can buy it to target farm .
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
Hey guys,

Not only from Zana missions. Synthesis maps are world drop since 3.9 and you can buy it to target farm .
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
I've been trying to improve some of the gears by spending a bit more. Any suggestions to where to go from here ?

Hello, I just switched to this build, but I have some trouble with meta boss (t11), I don't deal enough dmg with poison

can someone give me some advice with some skill combo (I can't see why we use balista they do no dmg :< )

here is my stuff
And which gem can I add to my bow, there is 5 link but only 3 gem is used '-'

or should I just up my gems lvl ?

Spoiler
Last edited by Mastiis on Dec 23, 2019, 6:32:07 AM
Could you take a look at my profile and help me what to do craft next. The bow? With Corroded Fossil, Aberrant Fossil, Metallic Fossil?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info