[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
"
Whutt wrote:
hi, i have big problem, yellow mob no problem dmg - boss no comment . can you help me ?

Try to swap from Quill Rain, QR is good only for TR, but after switching to SA it falls off hard, try to get Lioneye or some rare bow, even something made with sash recipe should be better

Lioneye's Glare good choice lvl 66 - im lvl 60.
Awesome build. I just finished up killing Awakener and absolutely shredded him. This character scales great with the appropriate upgrades at the right times and it is super cheap to start. I recommended it to my friend and he is enjoying it as well. Thanks for the build and the helpful guide.

Nearly finished my character with this so far, might work on a quiver and a better chest, was considering going kaoms if I 6linked my bow.

Had a lotta fun crafting some of these items.

Could you help me with my next upgrade ? I'm really enjoying the build but really strugling to kill metamorph at tier 15. It takes so long to kill it and i die a lot from spell hits. My elemental resists are 75+

Spoiler
Okay,

I actually asked something different but I just learned poison actually deals chaos damage, I'm stupid. I still have a question though, when I fight against bosses I just spam arrow, move and so on because if I try to channel the skill boss just kills me. Am I doing something wrong? Is that a valid tactic for bosses, you know, killing them by poison.
Last edited by kcomeby on Dec 22, 2019, 9:41:28 PM
"
kcomeby wrote:
Okay,

I actually asked something different but I just learned poison actually deals chaos damage, I'm stupid. I still have a question though, when I fight against bosses I just spam arrow, move and so on because if I try to channel the skill boss just kills me. Am I doing something wrong? Is that a valid tactic for bosses, you know, killing them by poison.

Man change ur weapon and also u use 3x life flask. Change for cinderswallow, witchire and something else. Also do u use withering step and ballistas? The despair curse give u a lot od dmg and smoke cloud
Any thoughts on linking Despair to Blasphemy instead of running skitterbots? Maybe it's a trade of DPS for QoL but I find self-cast Despair to be pretty rough with all the attention it takes to keep up flasks etc. Are the skitterbots that meaningful in terms of dps?
Hello, what would be the better stat on Circle of Nostalgia ring? I'll assume its inc chaos dmg while affected by HoAg > HoAg buff effect?
Hi! I'm playing a similar build with Pathfinder on HCSSF, focusing on Armour through Iron Reflexes and Molten Shell. Really enjoying it this league, seems a great choice for Metamorph!

Just hit lvl 87, gear is pretty bad! 76/76/76/30 resists and 6.3k life.

Hiya just wondering if +1 extra proj or chaos damage multiplier is better on quiver, as they are on different bases.
I seem to be having a hard time killing some of the bosses/single target damage overall, could someone propose any tips/upgrades on my character (my char tab is open)... Would swapping to a different belt/amu/quiver boost the dps that much?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info