[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Got a few more upgrades, capped Chaos Resistance without Cleansed Thoughts so I could annoint Dirty Techniques. I also specced out of the ballista wheel for Farsight, refunded three 4% life nodes for more resists and a jewel slot for a Watcher's Eye.

Overall the damage is insane, survivability is above average with Divine Flesh. According to PoB and the formula listed in the post I managed to get 6,986,636 + 2,794,458 x 1.385 = 13,546,815 total boss DPS in a perfect scenario. Managed to kill the Awakener without respecced tree and a Watcher's Eye so it should only get easier.

Here's the gear and a PoB link:

I'll probably go for Awakened Added Chaos Damage and Awakened Deadly Ailments when I have the money. Late league crafting could include a 10% Physical Damage taken as Chaos Damage chest and a Hunter/Shaper Quiver.
Spoiler

got 10ex budget what can I improve for singl target ?

Been using this as my quiver, so much more reliable to generate frenzy charges in a boss fight with no adds and the cull is really nice for bossing.

I mainly do tier 15 and above content and also bossing.

btw I use discile of the unyielding as my annointment, and have 3 endurance charges up all the time while mapping is amazing, especially coupled with a level 12 CWDT so that you get a fat reduction in damage if you take a 1200 hit, which often happens in this league.

I also went soul of ryslatha and use a 100% recovery on low life life flask, it gives me an insanely big heal when on low life and the flask refills by itself like crazy due to the pantheon plus the ascendancy, highly recommend.

Spoiler

What do you think my next upgrade would be?

Thinking better rare ring so I can get a stygian vise and then a level 3/4 enlighten so i can replace skitter bots with malevolence and then get an appropriate watchers eye?

Cheers!
Last edited by Zeypha on Dec 21, 2019, 4:45:57 PM
"
Novarronus wrote:
Spoiler

got 10ex budget what can I improve for singl target ?

Crafting a quiver with % chance to get a frenzy charge of bosses and % chaos dot multi is a good start.
I got just one question: The Pierce on Drillneck is still needed or not?
I looked through the thread and read that the spore projectiles don't pierce on their own but in the endgame build there is no pierce anywhere. Nothing is mentioned in the guide too.

Also the spore projectiles seem to pierce on their own but maybe I'm wrong there.

BUT even if the pierce isn't needed anymore Drillneck would still be the best Quiver because of 50% increased damage with hits and ailments?
"
Tadian wrote:
I looked through the thread and read that the spore projectiles don't pierce on their own but in the endgame build there is no pierce anywhere. Nothing is mentioned in the guide too.

Also the spore projectiles seem to pierce on their own but maybe I'm wrong there.

BUT even if the pierce isn't needed anymore Drillneck would still be the best Quiver because of 50% increased damage with hits and ailments?

Scourge Arrow has a line in the skill description saying that it always pierces, so no need for any other pierce source.

As for a damage increase I crafted a quiver with 25% chaos dot multiplayer which is more than 50% increased from Drillneck plus it has more life and a chance at getting frenzy charges on bosses, so I'd recommend crafting your own when you have currency

Here's the quiver:

I used Shuddering + Aberrant.
"
Syperek wrote:
"
Tadian wrote:

Scourge Arrow has a line in the skill description saying that it always pierces, so no need for any other pierce source.

As for a damage increase I crafted a quiver with 25% chaos dot multiplayer which is more than 50% increased from Drillneck plus it has more life and a chance at getting frenzy charges on bosses, so I'd recommend crafting your own when you have currency

Here's the quiver:

I used Shuddering + Aberrant.

When I used a quiver like that I hardly ever got frenzy charges, maybe I was unlucky? That's why I changed to a malegaro's
Hey I've had Lioneye's Glare from 66-80. Is there any type of upgrade in between that bow and Darkscorn?

Thanks
"
Zeypha wrote:
When I used a quiver like that I hardly ever got frenzy charges, maybe I was unlucky? That's why I changed to a malegaro's

Yeah, it can happen sometimes. Generally when I want to stack up or refresh frenzies I spam my attack so that the arrow and one pod from helm enchant can hit as fast as possible, you often get frenzy charges then.

"
wunshot wrote:
Hey I've had Lioneye's Glare from 66-80. Is there any type of upgrade in between that bow and Darkscorn?

Thanks

You could try crafting your own bow, there's a crafting guide in the main post.
Last edited by Syperek on Dec 21, 2019, 6:21:42 PM
Quick question, if im brand new to this build, at lets say level 80, just specced into it, already got a tabula, some decent resists pieces. With 5ex to spend, what items should i get first to get up and running? What are the most important things to get?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info