[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Why do you take point blank in one of the trees but not the others?
Hello!
How does this build fare against T14-16 bosses, elderslayer, elder guardian?

Rate my bow please? Not sure how good it is...
"
Covetousnesss wrote:
is headhunter good for this build?

Headhunter is good for any build if you are primarily mapping, but this is not a build that will really take advantage of it.

We don't scale off of crit or extra elemental damage so that curbs a lot of headhunter's potential power. Plaguebearer is our strongest clear tool, but it's damage only scales off gem levels and helmet enchant. HH will give it AoE, at least.

If you use Divine Flesh, Headhunter will give you even less benefit because Divine Flesh makes damage go through energy shield, and Headhunter gives you lots of ES. So there are a lot of reasons Headhunter isn't great for this build.

That said... I'm still using it and right now I'm playing a Divine Flesh variant. The sheer movespeed you get makes HH the best boost to clearspeed even if it didn't grant more damage, and it still gives you plenty of damage.

I'm definitely tempted to go another route, though, because I'm starved for mod slots since I'm capping chaos resist and use Circle of Nostalgia. There are so many good new Quiver and Boots and chest mods it's hard to just slap my resists there now.
I've found a few sources that say the enduring hybrid flask interaction with the fortify oil doesn't work because of the way flasks queue. Can you confirm whether or not it works before I invest in it please?
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
Any tipps for the Awakener fight

i get him easy to the last phase but in that phase its just game over his beam that he off screens with is just to much

i dont have the sustain to keep going or if he clips me with the beam its just a 2 hit.

dps windows are small but i got a feeling gear upgrades wont do much i got 6,2k hp all upgrades would be largly dmg and maybe 300-400 health from better rolls on gear
"
Concilhaut wrote:
Any tipps for the Awakener fight

i get him easy to the last phase but in that phase its just game over his beam that he off screens with is just to much

i dont have the sustain to keep going or if he clips me with the beam its just a 2 hit.

dps windows are small but i got a feeling gear upgrades wont do much i got 6,2k hp all upgrades would be largly dmg and maybe 300-400 health from better rolls on gear

I just did the Awakaner, still took 3 portals in the last phase but not as hard as my first try.

They changed the fight adding a circle in the arena, he can only move in that circle. Always keep moving, release at 1-3 stacks and let Mirage Archer dps him down while you focus on dodging. It will take longer but you probably won't die. Good luck!

@Edit: Just took a look at your gear, please take a look into crafting a quiver with % chance to get Frenzy charges from hitting a unique enemy, it'll bring your boss DPS way up, especially at the Awakener fight since there's no adds.
Last edited by Syperek on Dec 21, 2019, 8:32:47 AM
"
@Edit: Just took a look at your gear, please take a look into crafting a quiver with % chance to get Frenzy charges from hitting a unique enemy, it'll bring your boss DPS way up, especially at the Awakener fight since there's no adds.

thats my crafting project at the moment....

3 ex in fossils down the drains right now no luck on my hunter broadhead quiver so far.....

edit:

why did u link the juwel? ^^

and i thing the darkscrone varient is way tankier in that fight as well
Last edited by Concilhaut on Dec 21, 2019, 8:54:09 AM
"
Concilhaut wrote:
"

thats my crafting project at the moment....

3 ex in fossils down the drains right now no luck on my hunter broadhead quiver so far.....

edit:

why did u link the juwel? ^^

and i thing the darkscrone varient is way tankier in that fight as well

Linked the jewel since it dropped from the Awakener, as proof I guess :D

And yes, the Darkscorn + Divine Flesh works really well.
Can you update the quiver section mentioning you can get chaos damage over time multi on hunter quivers? Just a T1 chaos damage mod on a quiver is way better than the frenzy charge mod I think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info