[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Hello guys, I'd like to ask you for assistance could anyone give me some advice what can I change or upgrade or something? Got like 4-5 ex please and thank you

Hi,

I am now in struggle managed to farm 12 ex and wondering if i should buy darkscorn or yellow crafted bow?

What is downside of darkscorn vs yellow crafted bow? Like this : Rarity: Rare
Demon Arch
Thicket Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 26-79 (augmented)
Chaos Damage: 70-103 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.59 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 66
Dex: 179
--------
Sockets: G-G G-G-R-G
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
Adds 70 to 103 Chaos Damage
6% increased Attack Speed
Curse Enemies with Level 10 Despair on Hit
30% chance to Poison on Hit
43% increased Damage with Poison
60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage
+34% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier (crafted)
--------
Note: ~price 12 exa

Thanks in advance for reply.
Btw i noticed on poe ninja some guys running farruls fur, do you think its good option as chest?
Hi, is drillneck with +1 chain is worth on this build ?
what base type would be best to make hunter boots? and any advice on how to go about crafting it? also what is the source of the str requirement for this build? is it just the cwdt gems?
"
totalover wrote:
Hi, is drillneck with +1 chain is worth on this build ?

Scourge Arrow can't chain since it always pierces.

"
ShakeAC wrote:
what base type would be best to make hunter boots? and any advice on how to go about crafting it? also what is the source of the str requirement for this build? is it just the cwdt gems?

I'd go for highest evasion base you can get and would craft with Pristine + Aberrant + Shuddering fossils (Life, Faster poisons, Movement speed).

Strenght is mainly for the CWDT setup (113 STR for Immortal Call)
Last edited by Syperek on Dec 21, 2019, 12:46:29 PM
Hello guys, any delve farming tips?
I'm having trouble figuring out the SA playstyle, particularly for single-target. What do you cast to "ramp up" damage?
I crafted this bow with only 2 goes at it...less than 50c total. Pretty solid right?

"
fnurt wrote:
I'm having trouble figuring out the SA playstyle, particularly for single-target. What do you cast to "ramp up" damage?

in your case since you're SSF it seems you're missing drillneck, lionseye or a better rare poison bow, coralitos flask if you don't have 100% chance to poison, embalmers gloves, and you only have a 4 link for both scourge arrow and ballista

so far thats what i've got so what should i improve step by step.
Last edited by Covetousnesss on Dec 21, 2019, 3:48:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info