[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

I dont have darkscorn and still have shit Gear. I done few t16,Just boss was hard. But doing him death less
What would be the best catalyst to use on Cicle of Nostalgia?
"
Weertangel wrote:
I've tried this build as a league starter but i have found that without the right uniques like Darkscorn, getting past white maps is almost inpossible since u miss the damage and speed to deal with the new content.

Even more so since the uniques required are very expensive to get(3-4 exalts for a Darkscorn alone..)

Still, in Another League it might be more effective, till then i'm going to try something else.

Use a crafted Bow instead of Darkscorn, damage should be similar. What Darkscorn does is it makes you incredible tanky. It's the ultimate Endgame Bow but not needed to make it work afaik.
"
Weertangel wrote:
I've tried this build as a league starter but i have found that without the right uniques like Darkscorn, getting past white maps is almost inpossible since u miss the damage and speed to deal with the new content.

Even more so since the uniques required are very expensive to get(3-4 exalts for a Darkscorn alone..)

Still, in Another League it might be more effective, till then i'm going to try something else.

Lioneye bow is a good budget option. Embalmers are 1c, Drillneck is a couple c. Those items with a tabula or a cheap corrupted 6 link are all you need to run T14+ with this. Really doesn't get much cheaper in the realm of bow builds.
Just got thix for 2ex, ~113% more damage than with Lioneye's if my PoB is correct.

There are more similar bows availabe in trade, you just need to look for them.
Not sure if it's the new endgame or if I'm doing something horribly wrong, but even with 6.2k hp I'll randomly get one shot x.x Feels bad

Edit: Screw it I'll start saving towards the divine flesh version
Last edited by Kageromero on Dec 22, 2019, 8:16:04 AM
"
Kageromero wrote:
Not sure if it's the new endgame or if I'm doing something horribly wrong, but even with 6.2k hp I'll randomly get one shot x.x Feels bad

Edit: Screw it I'll start saving towards the divine flesh version

Before you start saving up for anything, try getting Cinderswallow, it increases the survivability while mapping by a lot, as there nothing usually one shots you, just shitton of small hits in row. And with Cinder as long as you are constantly killing stuff you are constantly at full hp.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
PoB is showing a loss of 40k damage if I use my crafted bow over a Lioneye's. I know I'm missing the Chaos Multi prefix, but I gotta figure it's better than a Lioneye's?

Aslo, how does despair on hit work in combination with self cast level 20 despair? Will the on hit level 10 override my self cast level 20 on a boss?
"
FakeWayne wrote:
PoB is showing a loss of 40k damage if I use my crafted bow over a Lioneye's. I know I'm missing the Chaos Multi prefix, but I gotta figure it's better than a Lioneye's?

Aslo, how does despair on hit work in combination with self cast level 20 despair? Will the on hit level 10 override my self cast level 20 on a boss?

You have to implement the 60% chance to deal 100% poison dmg on PoB for it to s how the accurate dps! It says how you should do it in the PoB config on first page.
"
FakeWayne wrote:

And are you manually adding 60% more damage with poison to that bow? As PoB do not supports it (if it shows in red). Nad for curse, higher level > lower level, so the level 20 one will stay active.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info