[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
Staiig wrote:
Is this bow good? Ignore the quality craft, just using it to link the bow.

Yeah its pretty good.

"
Diegonolovich wrote:
You say to switch Poison Support out when we have enough Poison chance; What is enough? I am at 110% now but when I switch is out I go down to 50%. What should I aim for as the switching threshold? THanks

100% with Corallito up. I guess I will just update that section as people asked about this multiple times since I updated the leveling section.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
How does this build fare against awakener?
Last edited by SHARKBAITWOOHAHA on Dec 20, 2019, 12:29:15 PM
Is it worth it to use divine flesh without darkscorn?
Hey, loving the build, im just at a point where im not sure which item should i change / prioritize....grabing Cinderswallow....or getting a 6 link....or helmet enchant... A priority would be nice to have so you don't end up upgrading something that make minimal changes
What would be a good upgrade for me going forward now? I do want to get the helm enchant, but it's alot harder on hardcore since less people, and I dont really farm uber lab that fast, but i'm on it.

I feel like the ballistas die almost instantly on tougher bosses and yet i'm only doing tier 7-8 maps.

I am playing hardcore, and I'm playing the iron reflexes version.

Spoiler
Last edited by anqan on Dec 20, 2019, 1:23:17 PM
Is darkscorn worth it without divine flesh? According to POB it actually does less poison dmg than a mediocre fossil crafted thicket bow.
Are spell dodge boots still the best for this build? With hunter boots you could get tailwind on crit + poison deals damage faster. Could that be better than spell dodge?

Is this bow good? I've got an open prefix to craft the chaos damage over time multiplier, but there's no attack speed. Haven't found a single attack speed mod within the last 20 attempts or so.
Is it just me or the link for PoB is broken? The link does not allow me to import.
Awakener down(Awakening Level 5) - As a preface I started this build and have put in quite a bit work currency at this point. Very nice build.

My Gear -

Path of Building Scourge Arrow poison damage -

Path of Building Seige Ballista poison damage -

Got this as a drop which is convenient -

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info