[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Two questions (that I'm sure have been asked before, so sorry in advance):

1) Why IC over something like Vicious if almost all of your charged arrows are coming from mirage? Wouldn't it be better to just pop quick 1-stages and keep moving than stop moving for a full second every 8-seconds?

2) What is gem priority? Chaos/ailment over time, chaos, life presumably?

Thanks for this guide, this is the first non-TS bow build I've played and it's been awesome!
One quick question.

Siege Ballista or Shrapnel Ballista?

What even is the big diffrence?

in my 5 link Ballista Setup they do ok but nothing amazing i can run t16 pretty smooth i just want more boss dps.
Why do you advise using a siege ballista, and you go with a shrapnel ballista?
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
Thanks for the guide.

You write that i can find the Bandits Choice inside POB but i dont see a option anywhere. Can you8 please tell me where or if i should kill all or save one?

ty
which bow is better for me? Gale has the higher poison buffs, but empyrean higher DPS and resists, so it's unclear to me. thanks!

Hello, first of all, nice guide. Having a little trouble with survivability, but I suppose having less than 5k HP will do that.
Just a few questions for you.

1. What is your preferred variant for the passive tree?
2. Do you prefer Devoto's or a crafted helm?
3. I just crafted this bow, I was wondering if you think it's wise to try to divine the minimum chaos damage.
4. Is it worth exalting?
5. What are the main stats to look for on Jewels besides Max Life?
6. Since the bow has despair on hit, what would be the best corruption on Embalmers?

Last edited by xRigs on Dec 20, 2019, 3:11:18 AM
Transitioned to this from the power siphon build at the start of day 2, I have been min maxing it as I make currency, still a bit to go.
I have done over 500 map bosses, and have 20 watch stones and am level 93 and have yet find an exalt, lucky me!

Anyway, this is my gear and I have been having a blast, I crafted/corrupted everything myself:

My next upgrade will be new ring to get a sygian vise, then I will get an enlighten level 3, put it in my helm and replace skitterbots with malevolence, this will open me up to getting a nice double watcher's eye with precison AS and malevelonce one.

I definitely want some more life, sitting at 6080, just not sure how.

so i got this note in range of my gloriuous vanity, you think its worth going for?
Last edited by damien3219 on Dec 20, 2019, 7:18:46 AM
Hey! Lacking some boss dmg and I was thinking of crafting a new bow(got fossil craft bow but it's only half decent).

Is Hunter base thicket bow worth it? Seems like you can get some juicy mods(particulary chaos dmg+chaos pene hybrid) but I've rolled the bow 3 times now and failed to get the 60% chance for poisons to do 100% more dmg mod that I easily got on a normal ilvl83 thicket bow base.
Upgraded my gear to what looks like the final setup (unless I get into really expensive crafting of Awakened gems):
Spoiler

I kept putting off the helm enchant but it's such a great addition to clear speed it's crazy, can't recommend it enough!

Thanks for the build, it's really awesome and I hope people will appreciate it as much as I do! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info