[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

SO just had a doctor drop and I'm trying to decide my upgrade priority now. My gear has a ton of room for improvement and I'm trying to make a few decisions.

The most important thing I want to get out of the way, is what would be better, a well crafted Delve bow, or a Darkscorn?
"
Kageromero wrote:
SO just had a doctor drop and I'm trying to decide my upgrade priority now. My gear has a ton of room for improvement and I'm trying to make a few decisions.

The most important thing I want to get out of the way, is what would be better, a well crafted Delve bow, or a Darkscorn?

Well crafted Delve bow.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Hey0cean wrote:
"
Kageromero wrote:

Well crafted Delve bow.

Damn...well there goes my first hundred chaos with no luck lol, the journey begins
Been roughly following your PoB and hording currency, whilst sitting on a tabula, drill neck and lioneyes.

I picked up a cinderswallow, but that's the only major buy so far.

Sitting on about 10ex in mixed currency but I'm not sure which variant of the build to aim for. With all the boss focused spell heavy mechanics I'm thinking Divine flesh + darkscorn I'm still unsure about its tankyness in higher maps/bosses. I think it'll take about 15ex to transition to Divine flesh; that's buying Darkscorn, Divine flesh jewel, oils for cleansed thoughts, a good nostalgia and some filler resistance gear.

Could easily afford a good delve bow but that wont solve the squishy issues. Any thoughts?
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
Hi there i'm having trouble getting more damage for my build as it really feels like bosses take a while to kill, obviously i need to upgrade my quiver and ring but it still feels like i'm missing a decent chunk of damage even with my upgrades.

also i hit a nice corruption on a tombfists but i'm not sure if i should still go for a embalmers instead.

I guess since i'm going divine flesh there's gonna be less damage and more tankyness i suppose.

Any recs would be nice
Can someone please give me advice? My Build feels extremely weak and I feel like my DoT with bosses is very slow compared to other builds I've seen. Is there something wrong with my gear?
"
braddaman wrote:
Been roughly following your PoB and hording currency, whilst sitting on a tabula, drill neck and lioneyes.

I picked up a cinderswallow, but that's the only major buy so far.

Sitting on about 10ex in mixed currency but I'm not sure which variant of the build to aim for. With all the boss focused spell heavy mechanics I'm thinking Divine flesh + darkscorn I'm still unsure about its tankyness in higher maps/bosses. I think it'll take about 15ex to transition to Divine flesh; that's buying Darkscorn, Divine flesh jewel, oils for cleansed thoughts, a good nostalgia and some filler resistance gear.

Could easily afford a good delve bow but that wont solve the squishy issues. Any thoughts?

Imo Divine Flesh this league with new influences will be extrmely strong on this build, we got some new stuff like max chaos res quivers, phys -> chaos on body. And for bossing league, imo Divine Flesh is better than just going pure damage (and the bosses have shitton of phases anyway).

"
cdude247 wrote:
Hi there i'm having trouble getting more damage for my build as it really feels like bosses take a while to kill, obviously i need to upgrade my quiver and ring but it still feels like i'm missing a decent chunk of damage even with my upgrades.

also i hit a nice corruption on a tombfists but i'm not sure if i should still go for a embalmers instead.

I guess since i'm going divine flesh there's gonna be less damage and more tankyness i suppose.

Any recs would be nice

Embalmers are really alot of damage for the build, so I wouldnt replace them even with your tombfists, you are losing quite a lot of damage from that (and 5 link for ballistas as well). And you are running wither totems over ballistas atm too, imo its way better to just do ballista setup, they do shitton of damage.

"
arrowface10 wrote:
Can someone please give me advice? My Build feels extremely weak and I feel like my DoT with bosses is very slow compared to other builds I've seen. Is there something wrong with my gear?

Im not sure, but I think I replied to you multiple times already (or maybe it was someone similar), but you really need to try and fix your bow, that is most likely your biggest issue atm. And try to also run quartz flask, its very important.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
I crafted Chaos DoT Multi tho?

Wasn't that the necessary fix?

And what is so important about quartz flask?
"
arrowface10 wrote:
I crafted Chaos DoT Multi tho?

Wasn't that the necessary fix?

And what is so important about quartz flask?

No, i meant recrafting the bow with fossils (ideally on different base but imperial is fine as well), as you want flat chaos damage roll and delve mod together even before you starting crafting stuff on it on bench.

Quartz flask is important for sruvivability when mapping because of phasing, getting stuck inside a pack is fatal. And also, it gives around 13% dodge/spell dodge what is pretty huge for survivability too.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
What would be the links for ballistas if you have the 6link bow for it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info