[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

General question.

I have 7.21 aps
when i use 4 frenzy charges i have 7,42 should i keep it like that with 7,42?

I heared: more then 7.5 is bad and should be avoided
Last edited by rage2008 on Dec 28, 2019, 12:42:42 PM
So I don't have the corrupted cospri since they're pretty pricey right now and I just want to see if I like the playstyle. I'm doing the overleech build but since I'm doing away with frenzy to have solid aps on bosses I'll probably take mistwalker for the attack speed.

Since I won't be using the poacher's mark ring what's the thought on using berek's grip? With skitterbots that should be consistent leech even on bosses letting me drop life leech in cospris. I'd have to find another ring to replace mark of the shaper too of course. Has anyone gone that route?
Is there any good tips on how to DW cospri with the 15 APS? I'm thinking about how to make it work for the extra damage. any quick guide or a good POB to follow would be great. I see even level 100s not run it so i was wondering why.

Also, does the 15 APS DW require a Awaken COC gem? I thought you don't push for 15 APS unless you have a load of CD recovery.
Last edited by mrutomi on Dec 29, 2019, 1:52:26 AM
Hello, how far into maps can this build comfortably do with the recommended starter gear (widow maker, tabula, etc)? I don't have a lot of currency but hope to do enough mapping to eventually afford a Cospri.

thanks all

I've began playing a CoC char based on Esoro's guide which can be found on YouTube. I am dual wielding Cospri's.

I read through the APS/CD-Interactions and figured I'll try to hit just below 7.5 APS in PoB.

This is what I ended up with (PoB-Link): https://pastebin.com/PD4AM6A9

As you can see, my attack speed lands at exactly 7.46 with frenzy charges. However, I skilled into Mistwalker, which basically grants me 20% attack speed permanently, pushing me to 8.63 APS (I just added 20% AS to the boots to test this).

Now, even if I remove my Starkonja's and roll the worst AS-roll on my Cospri's (8% each), I end up at 7.82 APS in PoB. I'd need to remove 9% attack speed more to reach 7.48 Attack rate in PoB - there's no node nor gear giving me attack speed right now.

Max rolling the Cospri's, adding Precision and Coordination to the tree and using Onslaught, I could get up to 11.28 attack rate in PoB. The graph shows the next "breakpoint" at just below 11.24. Would I go ahead and try to get to that? I'd really love to min max this build, but it seems kinda impossible to do while dual wielding AND using Mistwalker.

I'd appreciate any form of help, since I'm at my wits' end.
Last edited by Rompp on Dec 28, 2019, 8:54:41 PM
"
Rompp wrote:
I've began playing a CoC char based on Esoro's guide which can be found on YouTube. I am dual wielding Cospri's.

To add to my post, which I cannot edit: if I remove my Starkonja's, remove Ice Bite to get rid of frenzy charges and replace it with, say, Life Leech Support, and then get my Cospri's to 13/13 AS total, I'd end up at 7.48 including Mistwalker. Doing 14/12 seems to set me at 7.5 however.

As having a helmet with -cold res would be preferable, I could just do that. Any thoughts on which approach would be better?
Last edited by Rompp on Dec 28, 2019, 9:11:32 PM
"
Rompp wrote:
"
Rompp wrote:

To add to my post, which I cannot edit: if I remove my Starkonja's, remove Ice Bite to get rid of frenzy charges and replace it with, say, Life Leech Support, and then get my Cospri's to 13/13 AS total, I'd end up at 7.48 including Mistwalker. Doing 14/12 seems to set me at 7.5 however.

As having a helmet with -cold res would be preferable, I could just do that. Any thoughts on which approach would be better?

You get this attack speed because you're dual wielding cospris. If you get a shield you should be fine, you can look at my char for example. :)
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
What would be a good amulet annoint for this build?
"
JustMeCristi wrote:
What would be a good amulet annoint for this build?

Best anoint (afaik) Heart of Ice
the attack speed have to be exactly 7.5 or can be higher ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info