[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Another question , Light Eater enchant on the amulet

(0.8% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield
20% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech
24% increased Damage while on Full Energy Shield [1])

its better or worse then heart of ice ?
Always love CoC, went for this build after my initial league starter.
Been a breeze so far, transitioning to a cosprice was a bit of getting used to but its awesome.

Im not about min-maxing so i dont care about BiS, main goal for now is a second cosprice.

Also can confirm a carcass jack is pretty good.

tldr; great build if you have the currency for the weapon.
I have 7.46 APS. Do I need more?
Making my new char with headhunter and I was trying to figure out how I could use it with this build? :D
MY POB shows that i have 81% hit chance without tempered mind and with temperated min is 98%

but in game my hit chance is 66% and with temperated mind is 89%

what am im missing ?
Hello
First of all I'm pretty new at the game and I would like to figure out how to see my current APS is, but on POB all I see is cast rate and nothing else so if you can tell me what my current APS is that would be great or how to find it. Also I just would like to ask for general advice on my current build, I spent some currency on it to make it somewhat okay, but seems to still get one shotted time to time. I would like to increase my ehp overall and other improvements to my current gears that would be great.
Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/dgfqAbYT
I didn't really configured my POB at all so make sure you configure it before looking at the POB. Thanks!
Hope to hear back soon.
"
franzisk wrote:
Hello
First of all I'm pretty new at the game and I would like to figure out how to see my current APS is, but on POB all I see is cast rate and nothing else so if you can tell me what my current APS is that would be great or how to find it. Also I just would like to ask for general advice on my current build, I spent some currency on it to make it somewhat okay, but seems to still get one shotted time to time. I would like to increase my ehp overall and other improvements to my current gears that would be great.
Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/dgfqAbYT
I didn't really configured my POB at all so make sure you configure it before looking at the POB. Thanks!
Hope to hear back soon.

Make sure you have cyclone selected as the active skill and not a spell like flamedash
Has anyone tested the Saviour?
"
natalkiller2 wrote:
MY POB shows that i have 81% hit chance without tempered mind and with temperated min is 98%

but in game my hit chance is 66% and with temperated mind is 89%

what am im missing ?

Maybe curse from the ring?
My APS with full frenzy is 7.39. I want to know though if that even matters if I am using headhunter? I was at 8 almost but dropped many attack speed nodes to get under. I'm not sure how squishy I am supposed to be final form (only level 70) I tried fighting some t14-16 bosses and I can't even do any dps on them without full hh buffs. Even though I feel like my gear without hh should be doing something noticeable at least...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info