[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Alright I just got all the core pieces together, my enlighten is gonna level to 3 soon and If I save up a few ex I can get a poachers mark ring which would solve my mana and accuracy issues. What would you recommend next?
https://pastebin.com/4XN2b1eN
what ascendancy to sacrifice if u choose to pick mistwalker? and what best anoint for amulet?
Last edited by prokent on Sep 19, 2019, 11:42:50 AM
"
prokent wrote:
what ascendancy to sacrifice if u choose to pick mistwalker? and what best anoint for amulet?

Sacked Ambush/Assasinate since it's worst one out of all

Weather Huntered is great if you need res/dex/accu
Heart of Ice - for deeps
Hematophagy - for extra leech and some deeps
Constitution - obvious
Soul of Steel - Obvious
Foresight - for extra ES when you have gear like me for some extra ES
also. thoughts on getting the 2nd Corrupted soul in lower part of the radius?
"
also. thoughts on getting the 2nd Corrupted soul in lower part of the radius?

well that would mean 100% of non chaos damage bypasses your energy shield, so im pretty certain that would be trash.
Nice build

I'm using the Glorious Vanity in the elemental damage nodes and I got corrupted soul in Avatar of Fire, it affects a lot less mandatory nodes but opens up a few wheels that can get some nice stats added to them.
For the jewel I got it's a lot better, there's 17% life and +1 max cold resist in corrupted nodes and it opens up the Quick Recovery cluster for some extra life too.
The reduced mana reserve nodes (Sovereignty) near chaos resist life wheel is cool too before you get a lvl3 enlighten.
Last edited by Ookabuki on Sep 20, 2019, 9:00:10 PM
"
Ookabuki wrote:
Nice build

I'm using the Glorious Vanity in the elemental damage nodes and I got corrupted soul in Avatar of Fire, it affects a lot less mandatory nodes but opens up a few wheels that can get some nice stats added to them.
For the jewel I got it's a lot better, there's 17% life and +1 max cold resist in corrupted nodes and it opens up the Quick Recovery cluster for some extra life too.
The reduced mana reserve nodes (Sovereignty) near chaos resist life wheel is cool too before you get a lvl3 enlighten.

Yeah i'm using the OG build with some extra auras so i cannot drop that cluster or other mana reserved cluster at all. I'm even using tempered mind with 1% reduced mana reservation and same for frozen trail. But i got like 6 auras so that's nice
Is there any video of this build doing blighted maps? Or any exprience about how it is performing. I have doubts about that melee range builds would be perform good at that maps.
"
furkankoc wrote:
Is there any video of this build doing blighted maps? Or any exprience about how it is performing. I have doubts about that melee range builds would be perform good at that maps.

I've ran T12+ blights with this without any issue, if i get a drop of another blighted map i'll make a vid
Can I use corrupted Tombfist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info