[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
furkankoc wrote:
Is there any video of this build doing blighted maps? Or any exprience about how it is performing. I have doubts about that melee range builds would be perform good at that maps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBZilEV5k3o&feature=youtu.be

Here you go was working on other screen, still relatively easy T10 blighted/bog map on open field.

Tombfists are ok but nothing special, i'd prolly take rare temple gloves instead if not using atziris.

Been trying that mistwalker respec too, not sure if I'm a fan of it.
Mostly because it fucks up the aps, the extra attack speed pushes my aps abve 7.5, and I lose a lot of crit procs to the cooldown. Would be nice if we could get the movespeed and mitigation without increased attack speed.
Might be amazing with dual wielding cospris and ~15 aps tho.
My APS is 7.49 with mistwalker up :) If you're using frenzy charges then yeah it will fuck it up
I follow your build but i am kinda confused how to regen mp since my pots doing nothing XD . Kinda new on the game but loving your build!
I just re-roll no regen maps not worth my time but before 6 auras and when i had like 100-200 mana available just switched one of pots for mana pot
Can anyone help me with my build?

I can comfortably do anything, but uber elder is just a pain .. not really sure what's the optimal route to improve my gear..

Spoiler

"
Simsons2 wrote:
"
furkankoc wrote:
Is there any video of this build doing blighted maps? Or any exprience about how it is performing. I have doubts about that melee range builds would be perform good at that maps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBZilEV5k3o&feature=youtu.be

Мужик, как ты можешь такое слушать, кошмар.
"
Deonix_ wrote:
Can I use corrupted Tombfist?

You can but the only useful stat is the ele weakness on hit. Intimidate is useless for this build.
noot noot
within the reach of the timeless jewel; there is also the skillstone "Soul worship"; granding 9% increased max energy shield plus 0.3% of spell damage leeched as energy shield.

Wouldnt this be a very strong one to take as well, or wont this have much effect? (and so; why not? (asks the newb))
"
1869Flame wrote:
within the reach of the timeless jewel; there is also the skillstone "Soul worship"; granding 9% increased max energy shield plus 0.3% of spell damage leeched as energy shield.

Wouldnt this be a very strong one to take as well, or wont this have much effect? (and so; why not? (asks the newb))

Useful for ES, not for leech. Your "es leech" with soul tether is only based on your life leech values.
noot noot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info