[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

I like the build a lot. Any tips for clearing Blights? Getting melee range with the lanes is scary as the mobs nearly one shot you. Ranged characters have it easy on them.
I respec'd from OOS, is it fine to use Shroud of lightness here?
. double post .
Last edited by Simsons2 on Sep 16, 2019, 6:15:03 AM
"
Simsons2 wrote:
"
dnates2014 wrote:
I respec'd from OOS, is it fine to use Shroud of lightness here?

I guess it's fine until you get something better.

Updated my gear a bit so got a Zealotry/Hatred eye now and nice shield (took notes from OG discipline build in initial post)

5596 hp / 3870 es

Using Zealotry/Hatred/Herald of Ice and Level 9 Precision now.
Edit - made some small adjustments it's Hatred/Zealotry/Skitter-bots and Precision lvl 9

Was considering lose 2 skill points from bandits to get alira in a level or two so i can get a better amulet.

Small note i'm using Mistwalker instead of Ambush. Finally got cached on poe ninja as well :)

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Simsons2/BoomerangBoy?i=7&search=class%3DAssassin%26item%3DCospris-Malice%2CSoul-Tether%26sort%3Denergy-shield
Last edited by Simsons2 on Sep 16, 2019, 8:22:16 AM
In the event that a poachers mark elder ring might be a bit too expensive, would an elder ring with the -2 to chanelling skills mana cost be enough to sustain the cyclone?
"
In the event that a poachers mark elder ring might be a bit too expensive, would an elder ring with the -2 to chanelling skills mana cost be enough to sustain the cyclone?

I'm already doing that :) I have 54 unreserved mana since switching to skitterbots and 2 mana cost cyclone (like 7 atks sec x 2 = 14 mana/s usage with like 40 mana regen - plenty)

https://pastebin.com/2rxrBVAx - here's up to date pob. Add 23% more dmg since skitter bot aura doesn't seem to be taken into account in PoB just yet - empty socket Glorious Vanity (added manually on chest armor) , Avatar of Fire is big node you take for glorious vanity

The 30 str node gives me 31% inc spell dmg and 47% inc crit chance for spells (near EO) due to glorious vanity
Last edited by Simsons2 on Sep 16, 2019, 9:17:38 AM
"
I like the build a lot. Any tips for clearing Blights? Getting melee range with the lanes is scary as the mobs nearly one shot you. Ranged characters have it easy on them.

Unfortunately it's kind of an occupational hazard for melee builds. It might be possible to use lacerate or blade flurry for a more "ranged" playstyle.
noot noot
"
Simsons2 wrote:
"

I'm already doing that :) I have 54 unreserved mana since switching to skitterbots and 2 mana cost cyclone (like 7 atks sec x 2 = 14 mana/s usage with like 40 mana regen - plenty)

https://pastebin.com/2rxrBVAx - here's up to date pob. Add 23% more dmg since skitter bot aura doesn't seem to be taken into account in PoB just yet - empty socket Glorious Vanity (added manually on chest armor) , Avatar of Fire is big node you take for glorious vanity

The 30 str node gives me 31% inc spell dmg and 47% inc crit chance for spells (near EO) due to glorious vanity

Gear and build looks good, don't need the 2nd frozen trail, I'd put in a dmg rare jewel instead.

I'm also toying with the idea of running Mistwalker but in a different variant which I'll post later on. I'm pretty broke so I'll be trying to squeeze out as much as possible from a cheap setup.

On another note if you do take Mistwalker make sure you consider the extra attack speed you're getting from the ascendancy. It's pushing you over the desired threshold.

Easy fix would be to get a slower Cospri or drop Frenzy charges (Poacher's Mark). I'd go with the slower Cospri because Frenzy gives more dmg too.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Sep 16, 2019, 4:17:10 PM
i know i'm bit over threshold (7.97 with frenzies/mistwalker up) - but even 8% aspeed one with frenzies and mistwalker will put you bit over 7.5 - i poofed 2x 8% cospries at t3 temple already
"
Simsons2 wrote:
i know i'm bit over threshold (7.97 with frenzies/mistwalker up) - but even 8% aspeed one with frenzies and mistwalker will put you bit over 7.5 - i poofed 2x 8% cospries at t3 temple already

I am considering loosing poachers - we could always get min frenzies or something like that/frenzies from elsewhere

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info