[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
PNEnero wrote:
Ive got another question have u ever thought about a ll version of the build because im thinking about trying out a LL CoC FB IN trickster with your build as the foundation do u think its any good or just a waste of currency?

It's not necessarily a waste of currency. But why not just do Eternity Shroud C2F if you are going to put extra currency in.
noot noot
If using dual cospris is the treshold still 7.5?
"
Simsons2 wrote:

noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Simsons2 wrote:

Thanks it's been few leagues since I've played CoC

League start doing good so far and good choice on speccing out of Cobra Lash for good old Ice Nova. Juggling resists with uniques is bit annoying but will be easier once i get a rare helm

5200 hp / 2200 es without glorious vanity so far.

Last edited by Simsons2 on Sep 13, 2019, 7:55:22 AM
Hey guys, i'm want to respec my actual build (toxic rain) to this build, but i don't know which path i can go about starter itens.

I'm have about 1ex to invest now(i started just now on league), so what itens i must prioritize beyond cospri's ??
"
Keylors wrote:
Hey guys, i'm want to respec my actual build (toxic rain) to this build, but i don't know which path i can go about starter itens.

I'm have about 1ex to invest now(i started just now on league), so what itens i must prioritize beyond cospri's ??

Work on it step by step, start without soul-tether, and get 14 cdr boots (or worst case belt for starters). The shield is relatively cheap and good dmg increase too

Managed to snag all-res corrupt soul tether for 1 ex
Last edited by Simsons2 on Sep 14, 2019, 8:44:58 AM
"
Simsons2 wrote:
"
Keylors wrote:

Work on it step by step, start without soul-tether, and get 14 cdr boots (or worst case belt for starters). The shield is relatively cheap and good dmg increase too

Managed to snag all-res corrupt soul tether for 1 ex

Thanks, so i can use the levelling itens suggested on the main post and upgrade step by step right ??
"
Simsons2 wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Simsons2 wrote:

Thanks it's been few leagues since I've played CoC

League start doing good so far and good choice on speccing out of Cobra Lash for good old Ice Nova. Juggling resists with uniques is bit annoying but will be easier once i get a rare helm

5200 hp / 2200 es without glorious vanity so far.

Hey! Im actually really new to crafting endgame items in 3.0+, how do you actually get a chest like that?

I got a ilvl 80 vaal regalia with 6l atm but no idea how to craft it to be like yours.
I actually bought it with just crit on it / 6Linked for 4 ex :) It was already magic so all i had to do is get it multi-crafted. Also you need ilvl 84 regalia for 1-1.5 crit roll.

By the way - Weathered Hunter is great Anoint you can use on Amulet (Dex/accu/resists)

Already have glorious vanity so i'm sitting at 5200 hp and 3800 ES right now.

Quick question next breakpoint is 12 APS if we have 1x cospris and 14 cdr or that's without cdr boots?
Last edited by Simsons2 on Sep 14, 2019, 8:36:12 PM
"
Simsons2 wrote:
I actually bought it with just crit on it / 6Linked for 4 ex :) It was already magic so all i had to do is get it multi-crafted. Also you need ilvl 84 regalia for 1-1.5 crit roll.

By the way - Weathered Hunter is great Anoint you can use on Amulet (Dex/accu/resists)

Already have glorious vanity so i'm sitting at 5200 hp and 3800 ES right now.

Quick question next breakpoint is 12 APS if we have 1x cospris and 14 cdr or that's without cdr boots?

For 1x it's a multiple of 6 with no CDR, with 14 CDR it's multiples of 7.5.

For 2x it's a multiple of 12 with no CDR, with 14 CDR it's multiples of 15.
noot noot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info