[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
darkminaz wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
darkminaz wrote:
thanks for the build
i did drop the belt for one with cdr (boots are way to expensive with that)
and took the spell leech node on the right so i get around 200 es on hit. quite a lot more happy with just having the es for big hits rather than having to constantly hit stuff to keep it up.

still low lvl but i already have more ehp than the cyclone meele i had that i killed uber elder with. probably add a leap slam/shield dash faster attacks/fortify at the end.

Atm i run with enlighten-heraldice,heraldfire,hatred and it feels so great when you pop vaal icenova :D

That sounds fine but I bought these for 11c then crafted on MS for 4c so I wouldn't call them expensive.

i rarely get lucky while crafting .. so getting 30% ms, 14% cdr +life is quite the pain to get.

but i'm quite fine with how my setup is atm, not having soul tether but having 120 more max life is quite fine with me.

probably buy new boots at some point for even more life but i am at comfy 7k ehp already so not exactly sure if i even need that. especially with a leap slam-fortify-faster attacks setup you can keep that buff up too for the 5-7sec the legion guys are alive :)

- but as you mentioned you crafted cdr on it, how exactly did you do that? a specific fossil?
might throw some currency at that to try :P

According to poedb.tw there is no fossil that can get you CDR (which is counter-intuitive since there is speed fossil, but we have to live with that). So just chaos spam and pray. Took me like 40 chaos to get at least something.
Alternatively you can alt-spam and craft boots with mutli, but yeah. Can't see why would you do that instead of buying a good ones.
"
darkminaz wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
darkminaz wrote:
thanks for the build
and took the spell leech node on the right so i get around 200 es on hit. quite a lot more happy with just having the es for big hits rather than having to constantly hit stuff to keep it up.

still low lvl but i already have more ehp than the cyclone meele i had that i killed uber elder with. probably add a leap slam/shield dash faster attacks/fortify at the end.

Atm i run with enlighten-heraldice,heraldfire,hatred and it feels so great when you pop vaal icenova :D

That sounds fine but I bought these for 11c then crafted on MS for 4c so I wouldn't call them expensive.

i rarely get lucky while crafting .. so getting 30% ms, 14% cdr +life is quite the pain to get.

but i'm quite fine with how my setup is atm, not having soul tether but having 120 more max life is quite fine with me.

probably buy new boots at some point for even more life but i am at comfy 7k ehp already so not exactly sure if i even need that. especially with a leap slam-fortify-faster attacks setup you can keep that buff up too for the 5-7sec the legion guys are alive :)

- but as you mentioned you crafted cdr on it, how exactly did you do that? a specific fossil?

Nah, he meant he crafted movement speed on cdr boots.

I prepared a search for you:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/Bj8bXXu8

This search gives you 14+cdr and 70+ life boots without movement speed but an open prefix so that you can craft movement speed for 4 additional chaos on them. Cheapest boots for 35c atm.
On PoB im getting 7.46 aps with cyclone , will that suffice or do I have to break the 7.5 threshhold?
"
Jtbruhz wrote:
On PoB im getting 7.46 aps with cyclone , will that suffice or do I have to break the 7.5 threshhold?

Seems good. With atleast 14% CDR, you have to be close to 7.5 APS but not exceed it, would cause massive loss of dps.
"
Shaade wrote:
"
Jtbruhz wrote:

Seems good. With atleast 14% CDR, you have to be close to 7.5 APS but not exceed it, would cause massive loss of dps.

Ok sweet , I played around a little and I am at 7.48 now with 4 frenzy charges active. Also sometimes I find myself out of mana not sure why , so ive specced into mind drinker in the meantime until I can sought this problem out.
"
darkminaz wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
darkminaz wrote:
thanks for the build

I think you misunderstood, I bought those boots as is for 11 chaos then crafted the movement speed on it because it had an empty prefix using the crafting bench.
noot noot
getting cdr on boots is a pain ;-; but so far loving the build any tips for the damage? feel like its okay but looking for a bit of improvments
"
GrimEchoPrime wrote:
getting cdr on boots is a pain ;-; but so far loving the build any tips for the damage? feel like its okay but looking for a bit of improvments

I don't know anything about what setup you're running but make sure you're popping vortex all the time.
noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:
"
GrimEchoPrime wrote:

I don't know anything about what setup you're running but make sure you're popping vortex all the time.

As in you cant see my character?
currently at 4800 HP 2800 ES and im squishy as hell because i have no armour to resist damage and no evasion

Any way to become a bit more tanky?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info