[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
stoqnbg wrote:
I have almost same gear like in the uber elder video but im not close at all with the damage... the char is ItsTImeToGiveYouTheCoC... can anyone look and tell me why?

You don't have a Watcher's Eye so you have about 10-25% less DMG from here.

You don't have iCRS and balanced APS so you have about 20-25% less DMG here.
noot noot
"
darkminaz wrote:
thanks for the build
i did drop the belt for one with cdr (boots are way to expensive with that)
and took the spell leech node on the right so i get around 200 es on hit. quite a lot more happy with just having the es for big hits rather than having to constantly hit stuff to keep it up.

still low lvl but i already have more ehp than the cyclone meele i had that i killed uber elder with. probably add a leap slam/shield dash faster attacks/fortify at the end.

Atm i run with enlighten-heraldice,heraldfire,hatred and it feels so great when you pop vaal icenova :D

That sounds fine but I bought these for 11c then crafted on MS for 4c so I wouldn't call them expensive.

noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 4, 2019, 3:11:21 PM
"
Ralign wrote:
"
stoqnbg wrote:
I have almost same gear like in the uber elder video but im not close at all with the damage... the char is ItsTImeToGiveYouTheCoC... can anyone look and tell me why?

Well i have 6.02 attacks with cyclone so what is unbalanced? and Watcher's Eye si 10 ex atm so i will pass that at for now.
Explain me how to balance APS ? Everywhere i read they say you must have 6 attacks with cyclone, so i have them.
"
stoqnbg wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
stoqnbg wrote:

Well i have 6.02 attacks with cyclone so what is unbalanced? and Watcher's Eye si 10 ex atm so i will pass that at for now.
Explain me how to balance APS ? Everywhere i read they say you must have 6 attacks with cyclone, so i have them.

6.02 isn't 6, it's 6.02. Your APS is over 6 so you're probably missing half your triggers i.e. doing half damage. Bring it down to just under 6.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/nzWKY2t0 all of these work and they start at like 5ex so idk what kind of 10ex Watcher's Eyes you've been looking at.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 4, 2019, 7:49:10 PM
"

You don't have iCRS and balanced APS so you have about 20-25% less DMG here.=

"
6.02 isn't 6, it's 6.02. Your APS is over 6 so you're probably missing half your triggers i.e. doing half damage. Bring it down to just under 6.

"
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/nzWKY2t0 all of these work and they start at like 5ex so idk what kind of 10ex Watcher's Eyes you've been looking at.

Okay thx for the tips i will try. I was looking for Watcher's with double pen bonuses :)
Last edited by stoqnbg on Jul 4, 2019, 7:58:14 PM
my pob is https://pastebin.com/tYv3SVi4 im really tanky now that i bought the discipline watchers eye i think it will do for now. im wondering what i can do to balance my aps?
"
Shnitzal wrote:
my pob is https://pastebin.com/tYv3SVi4 im really tanky now that i bought the discipline watchers eye i think it will do for now. im wondering what i can do to balance my aps?

https://pastebin.com/QR0842pH Follow this tree to the letter. Also you have too much Fire Resistance so your Wise Oak penetration is useless until you get Cold Resistance higher or equal.
noot noot
Lol I just got to make my QotF 6l and my Cyclone now can glitch and stop hitting =o
Finally got to 14 CDR / 7.46 Cyclone APS.

Also bought a intuitive leap to get ES leech / Mana leech nodes (pure comfort for noregen maps and boost survavibility).

I think the only real threat now is Maraketh Bowmens with double damage mods in T16.

Last edited by Shaade on Jul 5, 2019, 7:56:49 AM
"
Ralign wrote:
"
darkminaz wrote:
thanks for the build
i did drop the belt for one with cdr (boots are way to expensive with that)
and took the spell leech node on the right so i get around 200 es on hit. quite a lot more happy with just having the es for big hits rather than having to constantly hit stuff to keep it up.

still low lvl but i already have more ehp than the cyclone meele i had that i killed uber elder with. probably add a leap slam/shield dash faster attacks/fortify at the end.

Atm i run with enlighten-heraldice,heraldfire,hatred and it feels so great when you pop vaal icenova :D

That sounds fine but I bought these for 11c then crafted on MS for 4c so I wouldn't call them expensive.

i rarely get lucky while crafting .. so getting 30% ms, 14% cdr +life is quite the pain to get.

but i'm quite fine with how my setup is atm, not having soul tether but having 120 more max life is quite fine with me.

probably buy new boots at some point for even more life but i am at comfy 7k ehp already so not exactly sure if i even need that. especially with a leap slam-fortify-faster attacks setup you can keep that buff up too for the 5-7sec the legion guys are alive :)

- but as you mentioned you crafted cdr on it, how exactly did you do that? a specific fossil?
might throw some currency at that to try :P
Last edited by darkminaz on Jul 5, 2019, 6:56:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info