[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Should i get 1 of this 2?

Edit: nvm i see nobody get this nodes !
Last edited by iNmk on Jul 3, 2019, 7:15:49 PM
"
Ni0 wrote:
I had the Atziri's Acuity gloves, but I didn't saw any difference with it(?), is the vaal pact -buff on you tho you don't "see" it (on the left corner).. I have pretty good rare gloves, should I just go with it? :)
tldr; just don't get it why the acuity gloves(?) :)

There is no buff visible. But Vaal Pact doubles your max leech rate so you should really feel it, if you don't something is probably wrong.

You can use rare gloves if you don't need the survivability.

Something like these are nice, you can also multimod gloves with %dmg during flask effect and %elemental dmg if you've crit recently.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 3, 2019, 10:03:11 PM
"
iNmk wrote:
Should i get 1 of this 2?

Edit: nvm i see nobody get this nodes !

It depends on what nodes lead up to those notables. They're too far away IMO to be worth it by themselves but if the other points are good then it could be worthwhile. If you got them close by your tree on Fire Walker for example it would definitely be worth it as well.
noot noot
"
About the Pandemonius vs Yoke of suffering subject -
Is Yoke just a budget version of Pandemonius?

Currency using Yoke, Dropping it for a pandemonius would allow me
to replace the % dexterity implicit on my Soul Tether for a % Increased max ES,
and also give me cold pen and survivability since I often find myself getting
1 shot even though I have 7800 Ehp. Also I don't really need the extra fire/lightning res, they're both over 110%.

How do I keep the shock though? some lightning damage on an abyss jewel?

To briefly detail it, Pandemonius gives 20% Cold Pen. Yoke with ignite, chance to poison, chill, and shock gives 20% increased damage taken from the ailment modifiers. And it shocks for about 4-5% if you don't use Elemental Focus on your chest Ice Nova links. In total it gives about 24% increased damage taken, as far as damage goes it's roughly equivalent to Pandemonius and gives more total resistances. However, you don't get the Blind from Pandemonius with Yoke.

I like using Yoke because it's much cheaper than Pandemonius at the start of the league, and also makes getting resistances on this unique heavy build a bit easier (technically we only have 3 or 4 rares to get all our resistances from).

That being said, you can get Blind by running Flesh and Stone and picking up the Aura Wheel in the Templar start pretty easily, and without losing much survivability or damage.

If you do make the switch to Pandemonius, drop all your ailment stuff like chance to poison, fire/phys/chaos damage to spells, etc... because there's no point in inflicting ailments when not using Yoke.

Also you need to deal a minimum amount of damage in a single hit to Shock a target (based on the target's max HP). Normally it's only based on lightning damage but Yoke makes it so all your elemental damage applies to this amount. So you won't be shocking bosses by damaging them using a Pandemonius, you'll get shock from other sources like Focus.
noot noot
I have almost same gear like in the uber elder video but im not close at all with the damage... the char is ItsTImeToGiveYouTheCoC... can anyone look and tell me why?
Last edited by stoqnbg on Jul 4, 2019, 2:32:09 AM
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Kirbek wrote:
Playing the Qotf Version and really enjoying it. 220 MS, 45k evasion, round about 7,7k ehp (profile is public, CocerCola). Thank you for the detailed guide!

I'm using the jewelslot near Avatar of Fire for Glorious Vanity. Managed to find one which transforms "Might" to cold damage leeched as life, so im saving some points and dont destroy the dexterity travel note near MoM. Im sadly having dex issues, needed to pick up a +30 note AS well.

Only options i see atm are dex boots or going dual wield so that i can take the dex note with attack speed..

Yeah looks like that, any space for you to craft a suffix on any of your gear? Also do you have a corrupt on your belt, maybe you can squeeze in the %dexterity corrupt on it, it'll help but won't solve your whole problem.

EDIT: Ok I took a look at your stuff on PoB, honestly if you need the Dex just take the Alacrity Dex node. It's not a huge loss of one point anyway (I would drop the 4% spell DMG per Power Charge). Also, I'm assuming that you need the Evasion from Soul Thief to cap out your QotF?

Thx for checking my PoB.

Yeah, Soul Thief is required to reach 45k evasion.

I managed to buy 30ms boots with cdrs and an open suffix for the dexcraft. These will do until I geht 35ms boots with dex.
Wasted >1000 alts yesterday...

Bought a +2 aoe QotF yesterday, so i switched my CoC setup to
Cyclone - Vaal ice nova - CoC - hypothermia - Ele focus - empower and switched my watcher's eye to one with hatred basecrit. Aoe and damage feels amazing.

About the spell damage note per power charge:
If I reach lvl 97, I'll respec this note and will take the maximum mana / minus mana cost note between Templar and Marauder (im on mobile, so im not sure about the Name atm). This should be the best option.

Current setup:

Last edited by Kirbek on Jul 4, 2019, 11:34:20 AM
Loving the build, was able to do deathless shaper quite easily, sitting at around ~7.9k EHP. I was able to get a decent Glorious Vanity (1722) that gave some extra cit/cold damage/pen cold, life & ES on the minor nodes.

thanks for the build
i did drop the belt for one with cdr (boots are way to expensive with that)
and took the spell leech node on the right so i get around 200 es on hit. quite a lot more happy with just having the es for big hits rather than having to constantly hit stuff to keep it up.

still low lvl but i already have more ehp than the cyclone meele i had that i killed uber elder with. probably add a leap slam/shield dash faster attacks/fortify at the end.

Atm i run with enlighten-heraldice,heraldfire,hatred and it feels so great when you pop vaal icenova :D
Hey Nickonasty's , Is this 0.2% cold damage leeched as life enough to remove my Life leech support from my cospri's?

Last edited by Jtbruhz on Jul 4, 2019, 10:58:43 AM
"
Jtbruhz wrote:
Hey Nickonasty's , Is this 0.2% cold damage leeched as life enough to remove my Life leech support from my cospri's?

No, if you get a corrupted Yoke/Pandemonius with Cold Leech as well you can swap.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 4, 2019, 3:09:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info