[3.9] Vaal groundslam | SSF Viable |

Is there an endgame gear?

Cant find it on pob
yes you can switch your 2Nd axe for a siege elder axe ilvl86 that you will craft yourself get steels rings get an helmet enchant better belt like a stygian vise with a murderous eye , there i s much way to improve the build. You can corrupt rapid expension to get more area ecT...
"
chaossbart wrote:
Question here! :)
I was lucky enough to get this:

My question is: is it too tryhard to get an abyssus with 40% GS dmg? I'm worried that I end up not being able to do anything because of lack of defense.

BTW your build is one of the most funny, satisfying things i've tried in a long, time, can't be thankfull enough.

dont use abyssus we dont crit so we would only benefit from the plat phys. so no.
"
zahiel51 wrote:
Hi there,

thanks for the awesome and funny build

yet i was wondering, could you add a high end setup gear for this build ( expensive version )
because i'm a bit stuck at the moment in term of improving and get higher

thanks in advance

You can get this build higher, With common sense. Upgrade your rares to more dps.

21/20 gems

Drop aoe nodes in tree and get some physical damage or axe dmg nodes.

minmax jewels

This build can literally easy reach the ceiling to do shaper / UE with a few upgrades. after that there's not much The build was designed to be for those who don't have that much time to spend in poe. And if there are people who have tons of time to spend, im sure they know howto upgrade
"
chaossbart wrote:

Answer 1: you link those skills (blood rage too) with blood magic. Btw i'm not using enduring cry so I only take 3 links.

Still not sure for myself if the cry is really necessary, i get endurance charges without the cry (slower) and i can't reg life, so not absolutely sure why we should use that cry ...
"
Mydgard6 wrote:

Still not sure for myself if the cry is really necessary, i get endurance charges without the cry (slower) and i can't reg life, so not absolutely sure why we should use that cry ...

Yea, I didn't see the point either. Personally I replaced it with Berserk which I have been really happy with for boss killing.
Hello - my 2nd season here on POE.

Can you Explain like I'm 5 -
why in your "original paste bin" you are using this gem link:

Vaal ground slam - Multistrike - Melee physical - Ruthless - Damage on full life (5link) - Increased area of effect / conc effect (6th-link)[/i]

BUT on your new updated 3.7 GEM SETUP is:

Vaal ground slam - Multistrike - Brutality - Damage on full life - RAGE -Increased area of effect / conc effect

Originally I was using the #1 link setup at about 100k DPS with soul taker and max aura build (purity, ash, hatred) ... When I use your new build my tooltip is reading nearly 32k LESS. I realize I'm losing the auras... I'm wondering why you would be using this build or if I'm missing something the tooltip is not
showing?

I can see the parallels between swapping in the RAGE GEM on 6link because it would work well with ancestral totem link if I swapped in BESERK gem. Right?

Thanks,

Tusks
Hi, i'm enjoying this build so much. Compare to my last character, it survives longer in high tier maps. However, i feel this build lacks of damaging high tier bosses. It takes about 7-8 seconds to kill yellow color map bosses. I've got every gears that you mentioned and all the gems. However, i still feel little lack of damaging bosses. Since from the start of league, i've gained quite much currency, is there any top tier gears that i can change with my current gears to improve my damage against bosses? Or any other gems that might help me?
I'm using these items right now, maybe it will help someone. My tooltip dps is 184k right now, with every buff, i can even reach about 500k.

Last edited by hollowpapa on Jun 18, 2019, 3:59:04 PM
thanks for your setup, helpfull for me

Do you think adding a mark of the elder + shaper steel ring is a good improvement ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info