[3.9] Vaal groundslam | SSF Viable |

"
qetron1331 wrote:
Can someone tell me how fast or maybe record a video of a t10+ map and boss kill?

i have been doing this build and got to 60+lvl, had around 15k dmg on the skill and i had problems with legion mobs or chests, died like 20times on the sun/moon(act 8) fight as i didnt had any dmg

and i had 5 link and like 170dps in both weapons

200 pDPS axes are 1c now

300 Pdps around 10 chaos.

That's your first upgrade.
Did you do your ascendancy?
Correct links? all besides conc/area < 6th link

Thank you very much for the guide, it's been awesome so far (first maps, lvl 70).
I've just got one question, I've seen many videos of people using ground slam with an axe/mace and an Eclipse as their secondary. When I try this I just can't use the skill, can you explain why is that?

Thanks!!
"
chaossbart wrote:
Thank you very much for the guide, it's been awesome so far (first maps, lvl 70).
I've just got one question, I've seen many videos of people using ground slam with an axe/mace and an Eclipse as their secondary. When I try this I just can't use the skill, can you explain why is that?

Thanks!!

They changed the way "stat sticks" work
A stat stick was a off-hand item that gave you bonusses, that's it so they used a prismatic exlipse for 3 green socket atk speed boost.

But we now HAVE to dual wield the same weapon. Which is okay.

"
"
Cancerous7 wrote:
Hey,

Really enjoying the build so far, but am running into an issue.

Warlords mark does not seem to be procing off HoT except for the triggered lightning bolts when killing a shocked enemy. This is seemingly rare, and not really consistent enough, especially on lone bosses.

Is this a side effect of the new changes to Warlords? Or am I missing something?

P.S. Tried HoA as well and that doesn't seem to be able to proc it at all.

Thanks

You cant use warlords mark with spells anymore as far as patch notes tell also you can only use 1 curse

Herald of ash cant proc curses only HoT or Hoi can as they actually HIT ash doesnt HIT

That's the problem though, HoT/curse on hit procs so infrequently that 95% of the time I might as well not even have it. Is there a way to get it to proc more often? i definitely need the sustain so I want it to work.
"
Cancerous7 wrote:
"
"
Cancerous7 wrote:
Hey,

Really enjoying the build so far, but am running into an issue.

Warlords mark does not seem to be procing off HoT except for the triggered lightning bolts when killing a shocked enemy. This is seemingly rare, and not really consistent enough, especially on lone bosses.

Is this a side effect of the new changes to Warlords? Or am I missing something?

P.S. Tried HoA as well and that doesn't seem to be able to proc it at all.

Thanks

You cant use warlords mark with spells anymore as far as patch notes tell also you can only use 1 curse

Herald of ash cant proc curses only HoT or Hoi can as they actually HIT ash doesnt HIT

That's the problem though, HoT/curse on hit procs so infrequently that 95% of the time I might as well not even have it. Is there a way to get it to proc more often? i definitely need the sustain so I want it to work.

You dont sustain enough from the mana leech in the tree? weird.
Anyway you can use CWDT curse setup or use vengeance curse on hit warlords mark on top of the current setup you have.
"
"
chaossbart wrote:

Thanks!!

A stat stick was a off-hand item that gave you bonusses, that's it so they used a prismatic exlipse for 3 green socket atk speed boost.

Ohh ok ok, thanks a lot!
I'm currently running a tabula until I 5link my Belly. Carcass seems amazing though, the only fact that worries me is how hard is to get those 5 red sockets.. tons of jewelers xD
Perhaps you could manage to get a 6l with helm/gloves.
"
chaossbart wrote:
"
"
chaossbart wrote:

Thanks!!

Ohh ok ok, thanks a lot!
I'm currently running a tabula until I 5link my Belly. Carcass seems amazing though, the only fact that worries me is how hard is to get those 5 red sockets.. tons of jewelers xD
Perhaps you could manage to get a 6l with helm/gloves.

Spammed 2 Red socket 25 chromatics got it in about 500 ish pretty quick still
Use this for my cyclone / flickerstrike
Might be a stupid question, but im not familliar with the scion ascendency tree. After doing 1st trial i cant get to slayer, seems to need 3 points, so that means i get slayer with 2nd trial, then put another point into strenght(+40) and with the 3rd trial i get passive point and beserker ?

Having fun with the build, i experienced a ''rough'' start dealing little damage, but its slowly getting better and better sustain/damage wise.
Hey, brightbeak is a great off-hand option until you get something really strong. 45 percent increased attack speed is pretty crazy especially for your support gems.
"
IchbinFrosty wrote:
Might be a stupid question, but im not familliar with the scion ascendency tree. After doing 1st trial i cant get to slayer, seems to need 3 points, so that means i get slayer with 2nd trial, then put another point into strenght(+40) and with the 3rd trial i get passive point and beserker ?

Having fun with the build, i experienced a ''rough'' start dealing little damage, but its slowly getting better and better sustain/damage wise.

2nd lab = slayer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info