[3.9] Vaal groundslam | SSF Viable |

How are you procing Soul of Arakaali when your bloodrage gem is max level (selfcast) and isn't affected by your CWDT setup?
"
TundrazaL wrote:
How are you procing Soul of Arakaali when your bloodrage gem is max level (selfcast) and isn't affected by your CWDT setup?

When you have your bloodrage on and CwDT activates, you stop taking degenerating damage from BR because of the immunity to phys damage (eventhough you keep the buff up). This procs the Soul of Arakaali, increasing your life gained (leech included).
This is my current setup, do you think it would be a DPS increase changing both steel rings for a mark of the elder setup?

Flasks:

Couple of tips for those using this build:
-Get a jewel with unholy might on kill (30% phys dmg as extra chaos).
-Get a Vulnerability/Efeeble CwDT setup.
-Use Berserk for bosses, it's just too good (tons of dmg + 20% reduced dmg taken).

***The build has been smooth and funny as hell so far, 1m DPS with conc effect and without 20/20 gems, awesome build for this league***
Last edited by chaossbart on Jun 19, 2019, 8:20:32 AM
I love that Curse link you have setup - smart bro! Thanks for the pr0 tip
can this build run with the 2h version of soultaker(kingmaker)???ty
I'm wondering if we can swap the off-hand and replace with the Eternal Apple slotted with Abyssal Cry?

This is mostly theory since we are constantly generating Endurance Charges and uses them all of the time
I had question why are we not running brutality instead of fulllife, and then replace the auras whiit pride ,flesh and Stone, Blood and sand, and a banner ? i checked Path of bulding seems like its more damge, our mby i am just stupid.

Thans for the replay and wisdom i am noob,
"
Teika wrote:
I had question why are we not running brutality instead of fulllife, and then replace the auras whiit pride ,flesh and Stone, Blood and sand, and a banner ? i checked Path of bulding seems like its more damge, our mby i am just stupid.

yeah, i'm also wondering about that too, Pride seems like too good to let go given it's gives a huge damage boost with that debuff
"
neorang3r wrote:
"
Teika wrote:

yeah, i'm also wondering about that too, Pride seems like too good to let go given it's gives a huge damage boost with that debuff
°

I know we are loosing atziris flask if we try to do this, p.s i dont know mby there are some interaction whit herlad of ash that make it better same for Hatred, i dont rly know the range of Pride so mby thats the reason but for single target burtality+pride seems OP +conc effect and we get aoe from blood sand/flesh stone +blind asweel for defence.

Mby someone smarter can help me figure this one out.
"
Teika wrote:
"
neorang3r wrote:
"
Teika wrote:

°

I know we are loosing atziris flask if we try to do this, p.s i dont know mby there are some interaction whit herlad of ash that make it better same for Hatred, i dont rly know the range of Pride so mby thats the reason but for single target burtality+pride seems OP +conc effect and we get aoe from blood sand/flesh stone +blind asweel for defence.

Mby someone smarter can help me figure this one out.

I've been playing this build quite a bit now, I think the choice of Auras is related to the fact that you're almost always offscreening things. I agree with you that going full phys would be the best to do against bosses, but you're definitely losing some clearing potential/safeness.
You also can't use Taste of Hate, Atziri's promise, unholy might and %phys as extra... I'm not sure if it's much better in the long term.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info