[3.9] Vaal groundslam | SSF Viable |

Hey, since we take Vaal Pact and have no life regen. Is there tips for doing labs? Thx

btw ty for the build is awesomee.
"
MetalCrawler wrote:
Hey, since we take Vaal Pact and have no life regen. Is there tips for doing labs? Thx

btw ty for the build is awesomee.

unspec from vaal pact and more life flasks isn't a bad choice either
What do you suggest to anoint on the amulet?
Hello there!

Just started this build due to my other build lagged me out :D

Ive invested some currency in to the build, and i know my gems are far from maxed out and im missing some hp nodes, but i am currently struggling on t10 maps with blight-mobs, especially the bosses. I can go in and burn down some corrupted t14 map bosses, but blight is a proper problem, and some other yellow mobs can also be a struggle. Havnt evne tried t15/guardians yet.

Is there something that i am missing in my build? I have some empty gem sockets and i am not the richest of players, but i have still invested quite alot in to this build, and it feels like im not even close to getting the damage i should be getting from this high investment :P

Not sure how to link my char in chat like everyone else but my profile is open and the char is named "Jesusletitsnow"

Any tips on what to upg or change? (working on life nodes every lvl now so im guessing ill be at 5.7k+ when i reach 90)
Last edited by Storkmats on Oct 27, 2019, 5:02:43 AM
"
Storkmats wrote:
Hello there!

Ive invested some currency in to the build, and i know my gems are far from maxed out and im missing some hp nodes, but i am currently struggling on t10 maps with blight-mobs, especially the bosses. I can go in and burn down some corrupted t14 map bosses, but blight is a proper problem, and some other yellow mobs can also be a struggle. Havnt evne tried t15/guardians yet.

Is there something that i am missing in my build? I have some empty gem sockets and i am not the richest of players, but i have still invested quite alot in to this build, and it feels like im not even close to getting the damage i should be getting from this high investment :P

Not sure how to link my char in chat like everyone else but my profile is open and the char is named "Jesusletitsnow"

Any tips on what to upg or change? (working on life nodes every lvl now so im guessing ill be at 5.7k+ when i reach 90)

Hey Stork, I kinda gave up on this build after reading how bad melees are this league, specially in blight encounters. You probably close to where I was when a gave up around t10-t12 corrupted maps. You definitely can push I bit more with end game items but is probably not worth.

Still I'm looking forward for a way to push the build and play it again, since I had a lot of fun playing atack speed ground slam instead of the slow "stun lock" one.

btw if someone managed to kill uber elder this league with this build I would love to take a look.

cheers
Last edited by MetalCrawler on Oct 29, 2019, 11:20:12 AM
No idea what a paste bin is. My pc probaly want run it any ways .Do you not have a build passive tree link?
"
randeenie wrote:
No idea what a paste bin is. My pc probaly want run it any ways .Do you not have a build passive tree link?

Download path of building (google it). It's a program to preview talent tree / items for character build offline.

Then import pastebin link into it (it's just a text file).
Updated to 3.9!
Nothing has been changed i rechecked and things are still same old!
Easy to gear easy to do content. If someone gets this to awakener and bosses let me know how it went i will try to actively answer questions in this upcomming week on this forum thread if not catch me on https://www.twitch.tv/nightcodex i'd love to help !

"
MetalCrawler wrote:
"
Storkmats wrote:
Hello there!

Hey Stork, I kinda gave up on this build after reading how bad melees are this league, specially in blight encounters. You probably close to where I was when a gave up around t10-t12 corrupted maps. You definitely can push I bit more with end game items but is probably not worth.

Still I'm looking forward for a way to push the build and play it again, since I had a lot of fun playing atack speed ground slam instead of the slow "stun lock" one.

btw if someone managed to kill uber elder this league with this build I would love to take a look.

cheers

Hey MetalCrawler!
Thanks for your interest in this build.
Unfortunate to hear you did not got to push this build far.
You can always try a multimodded weapon in your main hand when you are endgame.

I highly reccommend checking out this build in metamorph league as this build was designed to do bosses fairly easy. Since ground slam is able to stun enemies but not hardcore bosses like shaper i've rechecked this in metamorph and i can confirm that you are able to stun MOST of the metamorph made bosses you create in maps making it very valuable cheap content pusher for 3.9 I've got another friend who can confirm it is fairly easy and different from other leagues playing it in 3.9

Glad to hear you loved the build, If you are creative enough there could also be a way to use mortal conviction with only 1 aura and instead take another High Pdps offhand thus boosting your dps even more,

However, this build was not really designed to push EXTREME high boundaries as this league starter is insanely cheap it could only go SO far because of Resolute technique.

I hope this gave you more information about the current state of the build and i thank you for taking your time to read this.

Regards,
Nightcodex
Hello!

So, I have started leveling with this build at the tail end of 3.8 and carried over into 3.9 (btw, I am loving it so far). I don't know how important this is to the build, but in 3.9 I noticed that block with shield/retaliation is where DW dmg/Ambidexterity is shown in the build. Will taking the extra 2 nodes to get it impact the things too much?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info