[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
Eschelon wrote:
I'm currently rocking a Red Trail + Golden Rule + Haemophilia setup with a Kitava's Feast at level 86. I'm interested in other ways to sustain frenzy charges though, as my end goal is a pair of the new influenced boots with tailwind and ditching Haemophilia for a +1 to strike skill targets pair of gloves.

I know Farrul's Fur is a good option, but I don't know how you sustain frenzy charges on a single target with it. Could anyone explain how Farrul's lets you sustain frenzies? As I see it, you only get charges upon gaining cat's stealth, which happens once every 10 seconds by default(?). Or if there is another frenzy sustaining method, I'd be interested in hearing about that as well.

Im using farrul for my raider flicker in standard. Its nice because I have 14 frenzy charges and even losing 1 would be a significant reduction in buffs.

i havent seen many people talk about this, but you should link aspect of the cat with less duration and swift affliction. This reduces the timing of the aspect cycles, so you'll get all frenzies as low as every 4.5 sec (instead of the default 12 sec). swift affliction can be any level, any quality, but less duration should be leveled and qualitied.

Using less duration only is ok if you can only fit 1 gem, which goes as low as 5.7sec. with this approach, you can socket it into an unset ring and craft aspect on it.

I'm currently just using the farrul helm, but im trying to craft a better helm.

So I could run this as a 2Hder in the end, yes? Is there a strong 2H option out there for current league? Sorry, I just started the game really, if anyone has suggestions.

"
So I could run this as a 2Hder in the end, yes? Is there a strong 2H option out there for current league? Sorry, I just started the game really, if anyone has suggestions.

yes. oros, terminus, kitavas feast, starforge, voidforge, rare weapon.

look for other guides for endgame builds
is anyone else having problems with the self-bleed version of this build using red trail + golden rule? even with brutal fevour its like endless hunger isnt working.

bleed applies to me, and when i walk around within the first 2 seconds of activating bleed, i basically die from bleed.

anyone know if endless hunger's change from immune to unaffected by bleed is bugged?
"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:
is anyone else having problems with the self-bleed version of this build using red trail + golden rule? even with brutal fevour its like endless hunger isnt working.

bleed applies to me, and when i walk around within the first 2 seconds of activating bleed, i basically die from bleed.

anyone know if endless hunger's change from immune to unaffected by bleed is bugged?

Solution is found on page 46/47.
Leap slam is killing you.
Try linking bloodlust support to leap slam.
Last edited by Zerrakiel on Dec 28, 2019, 4:31:15 AM
"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:

theres a lot that could be going on. not bugged.

for example, if ur not doing enough dps, leech wont last 5 sec.

i just checked your build. u dont even have a complete build yet. so yea, your dps is way too low.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Dec 28, 2019, 11:52:28 PM
Hey, thank you for the guide! I just had a question. I have the option of +1 frenzy charges or 10% attack speed on my gloves. Which is better?
Amazing guide. I started using it like 3 days ago and I'm in love.
One thing: I'm wondering why you have the Lethal Pride jewel that has Kaom (Strength of Blood), since this has "Recovery from Life Leech is not applied
1% less Damage taken for every 2% Recovery per second from Life Leech". You want Life Leech right? Or did you link the jewel with the wrong name?
Im liking this build, it has been fun leveling with FlickerStrike, only problem I have is with bosses, seems flicker is weak on bosses so i have been using doublestrike to do bosses.... how do you others kill bosses ?
Not really playing this build at all, been looking at different guides and created my own build. But I'm looking for tips or suggestions on what to improve.

Mainly using Flicker Strike for everything, destroy pretty much everything except Sirius, but that's because of his Vortex's...

Struggled sometimes with bosses, but as soon as I got my leech going I do pretty well.

Got 7k life atm, and around 21k armour with flasks and molten shell.

Last edited by Demisint on Dec 30, 2019, 8:18:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info