[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

Another question, because it's really hard to figure this out on PoB...since we're already going bleed is it worth picking up more bleed nodes and crimson dance? Or does that just make us die...faster/harder somehow?
"
Gaston12lp wrote:
Hi, amazing guide!
I am considering switch from Kitava's Feast to dual Rebukes, but i have a question, how do prevent from dying of poison when using golden rule? (because of the chaos damage from Rebuke of the vaal)

Chaos damage is not the same as poison damage. You will not get poisoned in that case.
"
WaveofShadow wrote:
Another question, because it's really hard to figure this out on PoB...since we're already going bleed is it worth picking up more bleed nodes and crimson dance? Or does that just make us die...faster/harder somehow?

get 25% total bleed chance, some reduced bleed duration, and "bleed inflicts damage % faster". all other bleed mods arent worth it.
"
kopibrian wrote:
"
Gaston12lp wrote:
Hi, amazing guide!
I am considering switch from Kitava's Feast to dual Rebukes, but i have a question, how do prevent from dying of poison when using golden rule? (because of the chaos damage from Rebuke of the vaal)

Chaos damage is not the same as poison damage. You will not get poisoned in that case.

right. chaos damage wont automatically poison unless u have poison chance.
"
publiq wrote:
Just had a question regarding the final build for 3.9. Is the old 3.7 tree exactly the same for 3.9?

I'm referring to your final level 91 Path of Building pastebin.

yea the tree is mostly unchanged.
any advices on upgrading my gear besides getting 6-link? i'm clearing t16 maps pretty easy but single target feels meh
"
rax4r wrote:
any advices on upgrading my gear besides getting 6-link? i'm clearing t16 maps pretty easy but single target feels meh

hmm not anything huge in particular. a garbage 6 link is better than your 5link, so just get one. also get a vaal warchief instead of double strike.
I'm currently rocking a Red Trail + Golden Rule + Haemophilia setup with a Kitava's Feast at level 86. I'm interested in other ways to sustain frenzy charges though, as my end goal is a pair of the new influenced boots with tailwind and ditching Haemophilia for a +1 to strike skill targets pair of gloves.

I know Farrul's Fur is a good option, but I don't know how you sustain frenzy charges on a single target with it. Could anyone explain how Farrul's lets you sustain frenzies? As I see it, you only get charges upon gaining cat's stealth, which happens once every 10 seconds by default(?). Or if there is another frenzy sustaining method, I'd be interested in hearing about that as well.
Thanks for this amazing guide Hollyphantom! I love your presentation, walkthrough, videos, and the theory crafting you put into this build.

I know several players in guild who are reluctant to play flicker simply because they can't level with it until Red Trail + Golden rule.

I'll be featuring your build in a discussion video tomorrow that I hope convinces some more to enjoy flicker in 3.9!
IGN: Steeldraconis
G3 Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/goodguygaming
Youtube: http://tinyurl.com/y5nvpcpo
Check out the CHAD Zerker build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2478633
S𓆣C𓆣A𓆣R𓆣A𓆣B𓆣G𓆣O𓆣D𓆣L𓆣I𓆣V𓆣E𓆣S𓆣
"
Steeldraconis wrote:
Thanks for this amazing guide Hollyphantom! I love your presentation, walkthrough, videos, and the theory crafting you put into this build.

I know several players in guild who are reluctant to play flicker simply because they can't level with it until Red Trail + Golden rule.

I'll be featuring your build in a discussion video tomorrow that I hope convinces some more to enjoy flicker in 3.9!

sweet! let me know how it goes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info