[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Demisint wrote:
"
ANDROMEDASTAR wrote:

Hi, I have a question. How do you maintain constant bleeding? Talent in the tree gives only 10% and ordinary mobs die too fast for you to get hit (not rare).

Hmm, for me it's working just fine... I can hear when I bleed, and I bleed all the time. 10% is quite a lot when you consider how much you're hitting per second.. At least, I don't struggle with charges.

Only problems I'm having is Flicker stopping sometimes on single targets, but that's not because of frenzy charges, dunno what it is. Also sometiems when I leap slam, I get stuck..

flicker stopping can be a performance thing. it helps if u click multiple times instead of holding the button.

Now that you mention it, it works better when I click rather than hold. I'll be damned, thanks!
"
Demisint wrote:

Now that you mention it, it works better when I click rather than hold. I'll be damned, thanks!

yea what I do is i hold but release for a split second every couple seconds.
Hi guys, sorry for asking because it was prob asked a milion times.. If there was a proper search function i wouldve searched it in the topic.

I am respeccing from my cyclone build to this build, so it's a work in progress, saw a vid and really liked flicked after testing it a bit lol.

Now im trying to get this work, but i have this issue with bosses, because it keeps resetting the cooldown. Can someone help me out a bit to make it work better vs bosses? I'm melting other shit now tho, but dying on bosses is kinda lame

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/Floeppie/characters?characterName=NewLeagueKek
"
Floeppie wrote:
Hi guys, sorry for asking because it was prob asked a milion times.. If there was a proper search function i wouldve searched it in the topic.

I am respeccing from my cyclone build to this build, so it's a work in progress, saw a vid and really liked flicked after testing it a bit lol.

Now im trying to get this work, but i have this issue with bosses, because it keeps resetting the cooldown. Can someone help me out a bit to make it work better vs bosses? I'm melting other shit now tho, but dying on bosses is kinda lame

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/Floeppie/characters?characterName=NewLeagueKek

theres a lot to improve on but focus on these 3 things:

1. get a 6link. any 6 link, even if the mods are garbage, its still much better than a 5 link. 6th link is probably ruthless.

2. get the 3rd lab done and get the crit ascendancy.

3. fix your flasks. get a diamond flask, unfreeze flask, uncurse flask. use only 1 life flask, which should be an instant flask. get 1 or 2 unique damage flasks, like atziris promise or lions roar. quality all flasks
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jan 2, 2020, 5:50:41 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Floeppie wrote:

1. get a 6link. any 6 link, even if the mods are garbage, its still much better than a 5 link. 6th link is probably ruthless.

3. fix your flasks. get a diamond flask, unfreeze flask, uncurse flask. use only 1 life flask, which should be an instant flask. get 1 or 2 unique damage flasks, like atziris promise or lions roar. quality all flasks

Thanks you for responding, i'm working on the 3rd lab asap, i'm a bit scared to do it now since i can almost never kill any bosses without dying now lmao.

Got a 6L ready, just need to fix the colors on the links, so that's coming and will improve my flasks.

I might sound a bit dumb, but i don't understand how these changes will fix the issues i have that my flicker strike keeps resetting it's cooldown on bosses

edit;

another question i have, when checking builds or other people, they have like 4/5 auras in their set up, for me this will lend up without any mana left to cast Flicker Strike.
Last edited by Floeppie on Jan 3, 2020, 1:22:03 AM
Just a small question, I've just finished leveling and can jump straight in to tier 9-10 map and melt everything down (perhaps red maps as well but I dont want to risk my exp). But I havent done uber lab because it seem to me Flicker Strike aint gonna do well in Izaro. So which skill do you guys recommend to use instead of flicker for lab?
Last edited by EinUchiha on Jan 3, 2020, 4:40:08 AM
"
Floeppie wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Floeppie wrote:

Thanks you for responding, i'm working on the 3rd lab asap, i'm a bit scared to do it now since i can almost never kill any bosses without dying now lmao.

Got a 6L ready, just need to fix the colors on the links, so that's coming and will improve my flasks.

I might sound a bit dumb, but i don't understand how these changes will fix the issues i have that my flicker strike keeps resetting it's cooldown on bosses

edit;

another question i have, when checking builds or other people, they have like 4/5 auras in their set up, for me this will lend up without any mana left to cast Flicker Strike.

oh. woops. umm if your flicker keeps stopping, it means you're not bleeding. You have an unbleed flask. you're probably making your bleed stop. Also, check your chance to bleed. you want at least 25%
"
EinUchiha wrote:
Just a small question, I've just finished leveling and can jump straight in to tier 9-10 map and melt everything down (perhaps red maps as well but I dont want to risk my exp). But I havent done uber lab because it seem to me Flicker Strike aint gonna do well in Izaro. So which skill do you guys recommend to use instead of flicker for lab?

you can try cyclone or double strike.
Guys is berserker with rage and blitz charges + farull setup any good?
cos last time i use it lack of DPS was disappointing:(

Better question - what would be the best class for flicker in end game in your opinion @hollyphantom ?
"
asael13 wrote:
Guys is berserker with rage and blitz charges + farull setup any good?
cos last time i use it lack of DPS was disappointing:(

Better question - what would be the best class for flicker in end game in your opinion @hollyphantom ?

"best" is really hard to define, but i'm certain that zerker has the highest DPS out of any ascendancy, so you definitely didnt do the build right. zerker is very good.

slayer, raider, trickster, champion, jugg, are all very good too. i dont know whats best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info