[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

Hi, i am using the self bleed version and i had 2-3 question.

- What would you pick as the 4th lab ascendancy?
- For the 6 link chest, do you recommend an unique or a Yellow armor?
- And any tip to not die to bleed lol? sometime for no reason the bleed kill me in 1 seconds

Thanks !
"
Olimar123 wrote:
Hi, i am using the self bleed version and i had 2-3 question.

- What would you pick as the 4th lab ascendancy?
- For the 6 link chest, do you recommend an unique or a Yellow armor?
- And any tip to not die to bleed lol? sometime for no reason the bleed kill me in 1 seconds

Thanks !

I had to pick up Brutal Fervour to stop dying from the bleed stacks when using Golden rule + Red trail.

A good armour for Flicker could be pretty much anything, the best is Farrul's fur, but that's expensive. I would go with either Loreweave (added phys), Belly of the beast (life, resist) or a good rare

What armor you would recommend using?
I was thinking about Bronn's Lithe, Daresso's Defiance and Farrul's Fur, what do you think?
So how is this build in red maps? Any issues against bosses or general survivability?
what do you think would be the best item for body armor & helmet?
uniques or some yellow?
Just had a question regarding the final build for 3.9. Is the old 3.7 tree exactly the same for 3.9?

I'm referring to your final level 91 Path of Building pastebin.
Hi, amazing guide!
I am considering switch from Kitava's Feast to dual Rebukes, but i have a question, how do prevent from dying of poison when using golden rule? (because of the chaos damage from Rebuke of the vaal)
I feel like there are a lot of things I am either not understanding, or are very wrong with this build.

Currently using Brutal Fervor, Haemophilia, Red Trail and Golden Rule.

You can kill yourself by destroying Sentinel traps in Labyrinth? Seems to me I'm dying because I can't leech off of those things.

Also as far as I understand it should be impossible to die from self bleed as long as you're attacking, but if you ever get touched by anything and can't attack then you're dead?

What am I missing exactly from this? Should I be using Vaal Pact? Should I be increasing leech recovery on the tree?

The other problem (which I will admit is likely very fixable, my current gear isn't great) seems to be that this build is insanely squishy. Not a lot of %life from the tree and losing a couple res slots to build-necessary uniques doesn't seem great.

SOmebody come in here and explain how wrong I am please because it's just not clicking for me.

Thanks all!
"
WaveofShadow wrote:
I feel like there are a lot of things I am either not understanding, or are very wrong with this build.

Currently using Brutal Fervor, Haemophilia, Red Trail and Golden Rule.

You can kill yourself by destroying Sentinel traps in Labyrinth? Seems to me I'm dying because I can't leech off of those things.

Also as far as I understand it should be impossible to die from self bleed as long as you're attacking, but if you ever get touched by anything and can't attack then you're dead?

What am I missing exactly from this? Should I be using Vaal Pact? Should I be increasing leech recovery on the tree?

The other problem (which I will admit is likely very fixable, my current gear isn't great) seems to be that this build is insanely squishy. Not a lot of %life from the tree and losing a couple res slots to build-necessary uniques doesn't seem great.

SOmebody come in here and explain how wrong I am please because it's just not clicking for me.

Thanks all!

It seems like one cannot life leech from sentinel traps, you can either follow the advice from earlier comments mentioning putting Blood Lust in Leap Slam or take out the Golden Rule during traps.

You can check out my character for reference. You need good weapon so you can leech more. Literally the best offence is the best defence right here.
"
The other problem (which I will admit is likely very fixable, my current gear isn't great) seems to be that this build is insanely squishy. Not a lot of %life from the tree and losing a couple res slots to build-necessary uniques doesn't seem great

Yeah, I was getting to high yellow maps/low red and bosses and metas were just one shotting me.

I shifted my tree more towards the left and tried some impale shenanigans, not sure on impale really but with the same gear I went from 5k life to 6.2k and was able to at least hold my own a bit better and made some progress into higher reds. 14s are still a bit rippy but at least I know what I'm diying from.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info