[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

I just wanna say ur build is awsome <3
Hi!
Im playing ur build in 3.9 and that so good.
I'm come in poe when flicker was playable, and now after 2 years it comes back and more powerfull than before, thank you for a guide.
I have some questions.
How about "bloodseeker" for instant leech? Or we have enough life leech?
How about "taste of hate"? you haven’t written about it anywhere.
Mb if u have enough time and you can make a specific guide without a “fantasy flight”, where fixed damage will be indicated and the best equipment selected.
thanks in advance.
good luck!
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
if you don't have 6-link yet you can try https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Bringer_of_Rain
it greatly boosted me for its price.
Last edited by rax4r on Dec 17, 2019, 6:50:31 AM
Hi, sweet build.
I just want to ask that if vaal pact is required for self bleed version?
"
tvorudobrobro wrote:
Hi!
Im playing ur build in 3.9 and that so good.
I'm come in poe when flicker was playable, and now after 2 years it comes back and more powerfull than before, thank you for a guide.
I have some questions.
How about "bloodseeker" for instant leech? Or we have enough life leech?
How about "taste of hate"? you haven’t written about it anywhere.
Mb if u have enough time and you can make a specific guide without a “fantasy flight”, where fixed damage will be indicated and the best equipment selected.
thanks in advance.
good luck!

blood seeker is ok depending on the build, but its probably better to just rely on slayer leech. in general, i dont recommend.

taste of hate is good, even just for the defense.
"
kopibrian wrote:
Hi, sweet build.
I just want to ask that if vaal pact is required for self bleed version?

vp is optional. works either way
"
Exalted0ne wrote:
Ive been playing the build up to level 86 now and from what i can tell 50% chance bleed from red trail will do little to no damage to you so you should never be able to die from it.
However when you leap slam and hit something that starts bleeding and it gets reflected you will almost instantly die, this can be fixed by linking bloodlust support to leap slam.
Haemophilia also helps greatly reduce the self inflicted bleed deaths, before i used them i was dying alot.

Other than that you just need to do enough damage to keep the overleech going for the entire bleed duration.

interesting...

maybe another solution is to link leap slam with life leech so u actually deal enough dps to get a 5sec leech.

if your life is 6000 and your leap damage is all phys, and you leech 2.8% of damage, then that means you need to deal 6000/10/.028=21,400 damage for a 5sec leech....

I'm doing the red trail/golden rule thing and am running into a very weird problem with bleed:

Instead of properly resetting the duration every time I inflict bleed, it stacks. So if I had 2s of bleed remaining, inflicted another one and went out of combat to wait it out, instead of going 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. stop, it goes 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. 2.. 1.. stop, making me die from self bleed. (bleed is 4s because of hemophilia gloves)

Any idea what might be causing this?

Edit: My bad, I'm stupid, read the wiki, this is an intended mechanic
Last edited by Catanaoni on Dec 18, 2019, 2:59:49 PM
didn't find any information on the bounty for the bandits. Which to choose?
hi peeps, could someone please share me a 2H version of this build (that doesn't have the instant movement of death that some of the recent posts have been mentioning)

be it the skill tree or POB

thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info