[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

About the timeless jewel, was worth removing the one frenzy charge node for those upgrades ones for the jewel?
How are you doing so far against end game content? So you can clear without ruthless the difference wasn't that much noticeable or in higher tier maps you clear slower?

Does the dodge on the boots make difference and the chaos damage on the amulet too, if yes then should I aim those for next upgrades?

Could you post the max level tree that you want to achieve?

Thanks for your time, i hope that im not stressing you out with many questions.
"
all your jewel sockets are empty. get crit multi jewels.

also, you dont seem to have any life leech anywhere. get them somewhere. Mine is on a jewel.

i managed to buy some jewels with multipliers and life leech, 449% multi now, and actually ran a 3 emblem timeless thingy and burned every general to the ground, so that might have been my damage problem.
Great Builde Guide Can U Check My Build For Any Improvment? Thx

Res: 89/97/92/-76 xDD
5596hp

Flicker - 30,175 DPS (hideout)-(only auras / no flask)
Dual - 247,474 DPS (hideout)-(only auras / no flask)
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
Can't say how thankful I'm for this build! Had done so much things and so on but now having little bit single target damage problems any chance you tell me what to do? I couldnt figure it out which is the best for single target , using both double strie and ancestral warchief at the same time but seems not enough to take out t16 map bosses.
Hey your helmet has frenzy damage per frenzy charge not flicker damage per frenzy charge btw. I made the same mistake
Started this build because I love flicker strike and started to get a little bored with cycloning :-p

Just switched to Flicker Strike and the Lakishu. Still having some mana problems now and then, but FS wrecks the mobs. Piety (act 3) managed to transform to that frost arrow archer, but that was about it. Would have taken my cleave a little longer I guess.

This is fun! Thanks.
"
SwitchBL8 wrote:
Started this build because I love flicker strike and started to get a little bored with cycloning :-p

Just switched to Flicker Strike and the Lakishu. Still having some mana problems now and then, but FS wrecks the mobs. Piety (act 3) managed to transform to that frost arrow archer, but that was about it. Would have taken my cleave a little longer I guess.

This is fun! Thanks.

Put the poacher blasphemy combo, you stop running out of mana if it doesnt work, just rush a jewel slot and put mana leech, and after some levels you just sustain with this jewel.
Just curious about what you went with for with you're last Lab ascendanscy?

Bane of Legends or Masterful Form? which one and why?
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
About the timeless jewel, was worth removing the one frenzy charge node for those upgrades ones for the jewel?
How are you doing so far against end game content? So you can clear without ruthless the difference wasn't that much noticeable or in higher tier maps you clear slower?

Does the dodge on the boots make difference and the chaos damage on the amulet too, if yes then should I aim those for next upgrades?

Could you post the max level tree that you want to achieve?

Thanks for your time, i hope that im not stressing you out with many questions.

jewel is worth. i can clear everything but uber elder. i'll do uelder with another skill. just a quick swap

dodge boots are great. theyre cheap too. amulet isnt worth the price. dont buy one. I just happened to craft one. just get ones with crit multi.

im just gonna get jewel sockets and life from here on.
"
PikusQ wrote:
Great Builde Guide Can U Check My Build For Any Improvment? Thx

Res: 89/97/92/-76 xDD
5596hp

Flicker - 30,175 DPS (hideout)-(only auras / no flask)
Dual - 247,474 DPS (hideout)-(only auras / no flask)

I'd get an uncurse flask. and the path of warrior node isnt worth it.

also, for the very endgame, you'd want the white jewel probably. and frenzy instead of dual strike. but thats my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info