[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
Following this build, im almost at maps, and before i start building it too hard, is it viable for t15/uber elder or you didnt have time to test it yet?
And there is unique options for each slot until i find better rares? Im between your build and the other slayer flicker freeze one.

flicker generally cant do uber elder, and this guide was never meant to be an endgame giude, although I still show you what I did in the end game personally. I've beaten almost everything except uber elder (havent delved/atziri)

But all the trees ive posted can basically do any melee build. so its not hard to switch to something that is nicer to use vs uber elder. maybe like blade flurry or cyclone.

What about some alternatives for the equipments and any future plans of changing or looking at something else right now? Im thinking of just trying to copy yours for the moment.
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
Following this build, im almost at maps, and before i start building it too hard, is it viable for t15/uber elder or you didnt have time to test it yet?
And there is unique options for each slot until i find better rares? Im between your build and the other slayer flicker freeze one.

flicker generally cant do uber elder, and this guide was never meant to be an endgame giude, although I still show you what I did in the end game personally. I've beaten almost everything except uber elder (havent delved/atziri)

But all the trees ive posted can basically do any melee build. so its not hard to switch to something that is nicer to use vs uber elder. maybe like blade flurry or cyclone.

What about some alternatives for the equipments and any future plans of changing or looking at something else right now? Im thinking of just trying to copy yours for the moment.

I changed my setup a bit again yesterday, but I think i'm basically done with making major adjustments.

i need to quality my flasks... but otherwise, from here on are incremental upgrades if anything. Maybe a minus mana chest, and more life on everything. And get a few more levels to get another jewel socket. I wanted +1 frenzy gloves but they are really expensive this league

I've been looking for a Rebuke of the Vaal Vaal Blade, but was wondering if i should be looking at the DPS or pDPS.
Help appreciated :)
Does Impact work really work on flicker strike + melee splash?
Thanks a lot, I have to say that I had a really good time with this build. However, I‘m now stuck at t11/12, dying a lot (got one or two shot by map bosses). Any suggestion? This is the very first build I ever tried, thanks again. It is fun to play with it.
I've been following this build for the league and it's been a lot of fun, but I'm having a lot of trouble with bosses lately, can someone take a look at my character and give some advice, I'm kinda new to the game. Thanks
"
I've been following this build for the league and it's been a lot of fun, but I'm having a lot of trouble with bosses lately, can someone take a look at my character and give some advice, I'm kinda new to the game. Thanks

Its easy, follow this Necromancer build,https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2284653, its an easy 2 buttons build guide, just sit back and let your minions do all the job, until you learn the passive tree path. This Build is for veteran's players , who already have a few month or even years of game play with some EX in there pockets to spend here and there for HP, Ele Def, and so on. Most expensive armour, is also the best and run the maps easy, so no Ex no flicker.
I've been following your guide since day 1 and I'm so glad I did it. I'm level 80 right now and got 1 ex at level 38 and my first (and last lol) HH dropped yesterday!
I'm loving gameplay so far except for the constant crashes.
What should I aim for right now?, I've got these upgrades so fast I didn't plan ahead.
Keep it up man you are the best!
Im back, my build is almost complete, just missing jewels and the stygian jewelry.

Some questions:
Why you have energy leeching on your body armour? I tested it out, the damage goes increase a good amount but the loss on splash is huge for cleaning, maybe a great alternative for bossing but then it would need a chest just for it.

About jewels, is the one you're using on your belt the optimal stats? Not value since the life is a bit low.
And the eternal you're using in that spot is the best timeless jewel yet, or just testing out and going back to the lethal pride and what its giving to you? I see that you removed one frenzy charge from the tree just to reallocate the points to elsewhere.

Can you look at my character to see what im missing or should have? Since im just copying your equipment, maybe i missed something.
Thanks for the build, again.

"
huythvu wrote:
I've been looking for a Rebuke of the Vaal Vaal Blade, but was wondering if i should be looking at the DPS or pDPS.
Help appreciated :)

both. I usually just look at the total.

pdps isnt affected by enemy resists, so its usually stronger, but ele dps can benefit from increased ele damage on jewelry which are easy to get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info