"
Elderof wrote:
What about Pantheon? couldnt find it in the guide. maybe im blind x.x

i took lunaris and gruthkal but u can take whatever
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
What do you think about this tree for level 97? I took your lastest tree from your character and guide and put a bit of mine, you're using some 4% life ones instead of 5% on the tree, maybe for the armor?

https://pastebin.com/Vb13vTT8

my tree is how it is becuase of my legion jewel. dont copy my tree.

your tree looks weird but i cant tell if u tried to copy my tree or if u have a good legion jewel.

I took your last pob in the post, and put points based on what i will do.

Later after work, im going to do my own based on my tree, to be less confusing, and future plans so we can have a better subject of discussion, going to buy jewels too. Is it possible to get the same notable outcomes from the timeless jewel, not the exactly same seed, or every notable is randomize?

Btw, how useful is the onslaught since 5% chance per kill isnt that reliable or its better than it seems? You had that passive that give onslaught, the jewel replaces it with ease?
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
"
SwitchBL8 wrote:
Started this build because I love flicker strike and started to get a little bored with cycloning :-p

Just switched to Flicker Strike and the Lakishu. Still having some mana problems now and then, but FS wrecks the mobs. Piety (act 3) managed to transform to that frost arrow archer, but that was about it. Would have taken my cleave a little longer I guess.

This is fun! Thanks.

Put the poacher blasphemy combo, you stop running out of mana if it doesnt work, just rush a jewel slot and put mana leech, and after some levels you just sustain with this jewel.

Yep, that did the trick. Thanks again. I'm having a blast with this.

I swap "Arctic Armour" for "Aspect Of Cat" from my belt

Base secondary duration is 6 seconds:
100% increased Critical Strike Chance
15% chance to Avoid All Damage when Hit
50% reduced Visibility to Enemies

Base duration is 4 seconds:
10% increased Attack Speed
10% increased Cast Speed

25% Mana Reservation (Same As Arctic Armour)
Its so much better than my stygian vise that i used, also you can use this aura in rings
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
Are you able to do legion on t16? i feel like i die way too much, i just stop flickering in the middle, and once i die, im left with 0 charges and can never beat the boss.. D: kinda frustrating

If i could upgrade gear or passive tree etc, any tips would be appreciated!
If anyone find right "Elegant Hubris, Timeless Jewel" priv i buy (i can overprice for it) i arledy bought 15 and all miss ;/
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
Last edited by PikusQ on Jun 19, 2019, 6:38:05 PM
I managed to get a timeless jewel just like yours, it was a bit hard, now i understand the changes, some notables that before was useful now its pretty bad, dervish for example, so we gain power, endurance generators and more frenzy generation to lose 1 frenzy charge, some hp and some damage.

What are you going to do at lvl 100 in the tree?
Hello Hollyphantom I've been following your guide/this thread in general since league start, although I went with Terminus Est instead of dual wield (never tried dual wield before but maybe I should have tried it)

I've been reading about the Legion Jewel information posted, but besides that what would you recommend I start upgrading next? I'd like to maximise my gains with gear/flasks/normal jewels/skill points first before I start messing with Legion Jewels.

I don't have any crazy issues yet, sometimes I'll die to Legion rares and the Gargoyles (porcupines) but not that often. But I'm only on Tier 9 or so of maps so I haven't gotten to the difficult parts yet. My belt, rings, amulet, boots, and onslaught flask are self-found. Rest I just got the uniques I needed/tried to find good deals to found off my resistances etc.

Still need to get uber lab ascendency, Im trying to decide between Endless Hunger and Masterful Form.

If you can give me any advice that would be great. I have roughly 2 exalts worth of chaos and other currencies, probably 3 if I liquidated some items Im trying to sell, but I can obviously make more

If anyone else has tips that's great too

https://pastebin.com/pNAqUKXj

Thanks
Last edited by NeverGuess on Jun 20, 2019, 9:39:53 AM
"
TinyKatana wrote:
Are you able to do legion on t16? i feel like i die way too much, i just stop flickering in the middle, and once i die, im left with 0 charges and can never beat the boss.. D: kinda frustrating

If i could upgrade gear or passive tree etc, any tips would be appreciated!

you have unnecessary nodes on the tree. dual block nodes, versatility, impale. those are bad.

get jewel sockets and life instead. and try to find a white legion jewel like mine.

and i'd put life leech somewhere thats not your flasks.

and have a frenzy to generate charges if u need
"
NeverGuess wrote:
Hello Hollyphantom I've been following your guide/this thread in general since league start, although I went with Terminus Est instead of dual wield (never tried dual wield before but maybe I should have tried it)

I've been reading about the Legion Jewel information posted, but besides that what would you recommend I start upgrading next? I'd like to maximise my gains with gear/flasks/normal jewels/skill points first before I start messing with Legion Jewels.

I don't have any crazy issues yet, sometimes I'll die to Legion rares and the Gargoyles (porcupines) but not that often. But I'm only on Tier 9 or so of maps so I haven't gotten to the difficult parts yet. My belt, rings, amulet, boots, and onslaught flask are self-found. Rest I just got the uniques I needed/tried to find good deals to found off my resistances etc.

Still need to get uber lab ascendency, Im trying to decide between Endless Hunger and Masterful Form.

If you can give me any advice that would be great. I have roughly 2 exalts worth of chaos and other currencies, probably 3 if I liquidated some items Im trying to sell, but I can obviously make more

If anyone else has tips that's great too

https://pastebin.com/pNAqUKXj

Thanks

replace your blue jewel and totem jewel with ones with 2x crit multi. get added phys on rings. You can mastercraft it on.

use a curse. cwdt enfeeble is the easiest option. also get a vaal warchief.

endless hunger usually doesnt work if u dont have brutal fervour, but bloodrage + energy leech support can make it work, since youll always be leeching es.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jun 20, 2019, 10:40:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info