[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
Does Impact work really work on flicker strike + melee splash?

yes. impact makes the melee splash bigger
"
muludenp wrote:
Thanks a lot, I have to say that I had a really good time with this build. However, I‘m now stuck at t11/12, dying a lot (got one or two shot by map bosses). Any suggestion? This is the very first build I ever tried, thanks again. It is fun to play with it.

well, theres a lot to work on...

see extra info/flasks section.

Are you generating endurance charges reliably with melee stun support? I wouldnt use immortal call because it gets rid of your end charges.

get leech on jewels, jewelry, or gloves. NOT belt. get a rare belt with lots of life and res.

get added phys on jewelry

dont use warlords mark. instead, use assassins mark (with oskarm) or CWDT enfeeble. then you can get either a herald of ash/purity or blood and sand or pride auras

amulet needs to be a high-DPS slot. dont use it for resists. Get crit multi, added phys, crit chance, and/or accuracy.

leheup of all is a good leveling ring but its not good for endgame cuz it doesnt have life.

eventually, instead of a tabula, get a rare chest with some life. corrupted ones are cheap, but you wont be able to change socket colors, which is ok.
"
I've been following this build for the league and it's been a lot of fun, but I'm having a lot of trouble with bosses lately, can someone take a look at my character and give some advice, I'm kinda new to the game. Thanks

flasks and amulet are really bad. see my extra info/flask section. dont use chalice and wise oak. you have to get a diamond flask. and get uncurse/unbleed/unfreeze

amulet needs to be a dps slot. see my previous post right above.
"
Malius1 wrote:
I've been following your guide since day 1 and I'm so glad I did it. I'm level 80 right now and got 1 ex at level 38 and my first (and last lol) HH dropped yesterday!
I'm loving gameplay so far except for the constant crashes.
What should I aim for right now?, I've got these upgrades so fast I didn't plan ahead.
Keep it up man you are the best!

chest, amulet, helm, and flasks can improve very easily. Flasks are really bad. regarding flasks + amulet, see my previous 2 posts right above.

helm can get more life on it.

idk why you have blood rage linked with dual strike in your 5link. get a better 5 link or 6 link if u can afford it, with lots of life.

and get another rebuke if u can.

btw if you sell your HH you can buy almost anything. but i understand if you dont want to lol
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
Im back, my build is almost complete, just missing jewels and the stygian jewelry.

Some questions:
Why you have energy leeching on your body armour? I tested it out, the damage goes increase a good amount but the loss on splash is huge for cleaning, maybe a great alternative for bossing but then it would need a chest just for it.

About jewels, is the one you're using on your belt the optimal stats? Not value since the life is a bit low.
And the eternal you're using in that spot is the best timeless jewel yet, or just testing out and going back to the lethal pride and what its giving to you? I see that you removed one frenzy charge from the tree just to reallocate the points to elsewhere.

Can you look at my character to see what im missing or should have? Since im just copying your equipment, maybe i missed something.
Thanks for the build, again.

i realized if i have blood rage on, energy leech is the best 6th link for bossing. So i am using that now. when mapping, I drop ruthless and slot in melee splash. The issue is that setup takes a lot of mana. so I might try to solve the mana somehow. for now I dropped precision.

my jewel in my belt is ok. I have it only for the onslaught. that is the only source of onslaught for me. 24 life isnt bad cuz jewels were nerfed to 40 max life. dodge is nice cuz im stacking it

that jewel slot isnt always the best. it will depend on the jewel you have. Dont try to find the exact one i have cuz you wont find it. just look at the legion jewel section.

for your character, quartz flask needs augment, and rebukes need quality. looks fine otherwise.

Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jun 18, 2019, 1:28:33 PM
I dont know how u are doing with shaper T16 corrupted guardians but i have pretty hard time. Also i dont feel like i have enough damage for the generals to kill them efficently when i am doing the timeless event.
I accidentally killed all bandits (im in act 6 now and i just realised it) still possible without problems or should i restart?
"
Elderof wrote:
I accidentally killed all bandits (im in act 6 now and i just realised it) still possible without problems or should i restart?

thats completely fine. you can also undo it later if u really wanted to:

see quest reward change

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits
"
ata191 wrote:
I dont know how u are doing with shaper T16 corrupted guardians but i have pretty hard time. Also i dont feel like i have enough damage for the generals to kill them efficently when i am doing the timeless event.

For bossing, the 10% extra chance for frenzy from the eternal legion jewel really helped me. You also want to have frenzy instead of dual strike for these big bosses

Also, dont follow my current tree. it's wierd because of my legion jewel. you have to change the tree for your specific jewel.

all your jewel sockets are empty. get crit multi jewels.

also, you dont seem to have any life leech anywhere. get them somewhere. Mine is on a jewel.
fun found - fun confirmed :)

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info