[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
Paladinwtf wrote:
I just want to say how much fun I am having with this build, besides the buggy mess that is Flicker and the constant crashes when Flicker goes too hard, I am having an absolute blast.

I really don't know where to go from where my character is right now. I was looking at your profile and saw your new items not listed on this forum post, Holyphantasm, and I was wondering how well they're doing? I haven't done anything past T15, because I'm still building my Atlass, so I don't know what's to come. I got my Timneless gem and that was a bigger boost than I thought it would be.

Can someone lend me a hand and tell me what I should be looking at in the future? Currency is really easy to get this league so I can spend a few ex here and there.

ive beaten shaper with flicker+frenzy. i havent had too much time to play since Wednesday, but ive been exploring the legion jewels a lot. I think people are missing out on the legion jewels, so I'll give an update about that. I'll try to finish the post tonight
I followed Holly's Mark of the elder, and actually joined it with Mark of the shaper. I could not find a shaper ring that boosted dps more than that one unless i dropped like 5ex. Both of those rings were like 10c total.

Something for you all to consider. (Naturally you need good resists on the rest of your gear).

Soo after level 60 he change the basic passive tree. Nice. Soo incomplete this one.
"
kalibrra82 wrote:
Soo after level 60 he change the basic passive tree. Nice. Soo incomplete this one.

Was going to say same, each tree is totally different
"
kalibrra82 wrote:

It is because it has been a concept build.

A lot of things weren't there before so this build was not finished at the beginning of the league.
"
空の天使 wrote:
"
kalibrra82 wrote:

It is because it has been a concept build.

A lot of things weren't there before so this build was not finished at the beginning of the league.

Yes, thats obvious. But what should a player follow on this build? It needs a passive tree section of the done build, it will help alot, because now, we reach level 60, and we have to waste alot of refunds, as a league starter build you cant afford these refunds as your starter league character and an empty stash...
"
kalibrra82 wrote:

Theres a ton of endgame flicker guides. This one is specifically about leveling with it. I stated that in the intro. Once you get to like lv60, you can switch to watever build. The gear and tree arent really specific to flicker. u can play most melee with it.

also, this league is actually really heavy on changing the tree... some people might not realize that, but if you wanna take advantage of the new jewels, you need a ton of regret orbs and trial and error. I'll make a post about that soon.
Added a "LEGION JEWELS" section.
Hey, I'm kind of stuck on what I should upgrade right now I know I can upgrade a lot but what would be the most important? I've about 8EX to spend. I'm planning to play Flickerstrike till the very end of the league. Should I opt into another class & follow another flickerstrike guide? Also don't know the difference between using 2H weapon or dual wield.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/TBJy3Q6D
Last edited by RaiNNBoWW on Jun 16, 2019, 12:13:30 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
Added a "LEGION JEWELS" section.

As league starters/new players, on what tree/build we should stick? The LV82 update tree www.poeurl.com/crpI ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info