Baldur's Gate 3 confirmed

Larian Studios, the maker of Divinity Original Sin 1 and 2 is currently working on Baldur's Gate 3.

They made the home page on their official site a big stylized III. Which at first led people to think, Divinity Original Sin 3.

But a look at the HTML tags shows: https://i.imgur.com/ahNJUAm.jpg
Last edited by Qiox on May 30, 2019, 6:39:41 PM
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2019, 5:03:43 PM
Damn.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Shame it's not sin 3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Not sure how I feel about this, to be honest. It's a classic series from a different era of gaming that, for the most part, still holds up quite well 20ish years later. Is it really necessary to go Hollywood on it?
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
aggromagnet wrote:
Not sure how I feel about this, to be honest. It's a classic series from a different era of gaming that, for the most part, still holds up quite well 20ish years later. Is it really necessary to go Hollywood on it?

Yes.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
I just really hope it's not a Baldur's Gate story wrapped in an Original Sin package. Would much rather simply see Original Sin 3 than Baldur's Gate 3 if that turns out to be the case.

Have to wait and see what they're actually doing with it.
I AM WET NOW.

"
Shame it's not sin 3

Baldur's Gate is more interesting than original sin! It is miles away.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on May 31, 2019, 7:14:31 AM
I got a nerd boner
I fucking love Faerun, so I'm excited for the game.

I wonder who they're going to consult with for lore -- last I heard WotC was trying to revive Faerun for 5e after 4e nearly killed it off. In any event, it'll be a day 1 purchase for me and I can regret it later if needed.
"
Watch it go straight to mobile..

I just died a little inside.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info