Minecraft creator and fellow Exile Notch banned from 10 year anniversary celebration for wrongthink

"
Fascinating thread. I'm not much around these forums but I have a feeling that during the last month the culture war hit this place hard, it seems to pop up in more and more places overall.

eh, its still the same ole junk. select few will bully out opposing opinions until there is a supposed consensus.
"
pneuma wrote:
Place your bets now: how much longer until GGG writes Notch out of PoE?

"Mark us with mercy, then press on with care,
Execute us steadily, [Removed by Support] away at our despair."

One morning we'll all wake up and find our Unique bows re-named "Infraction." ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Boem wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
I've never been banned. :)

What's that -deleted- ?

Peace,

-Boem-

I asked to be deleted. Go ahead and confirm it if you like.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Microsoft has been a crappy company for a while now. They are the number 1 donator to the Clintons.

Lets not act like GGG isnt as sjw as microsoft.

All of these computer companys are spineless, they have to cater to emotionally unstable nolife teens (who are 35) to stay in business.

Reddit and twitter are also shitholes who limit speech they disagree with.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
I've never been banned. :)

What's that -deleted- ?

Peace,

-Boem-

I asked to be deleted. Go ahead and confirm it if you like.

So, THERE! All of you doubters. *sticks out tongue and raspberries*
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
You think we don't know what -deleted- means?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"Whoever owns this account?"

Wtf? How stupid does someone have to be! EVERYONE knows we are talking about the reporter. DUH.

Censored.
Man, Notch must've done something actually horrible to someone to justify everyone throwing such unbridled hatred his way. Certainly not merely that he said something edgy. That wouldn't be nearly bad enough.

In all seriousness, we must be living in a clown world if people are more upset at someone for political incorrectness than they're mad at Bill Cosby.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 1, 2019, 1:04:07 AM
Naa. Cosby is a piece of crap too. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info