Minecraft creator and fellow Exile Notch banned from 10 year anniversary celebration for wrongthink

Not surprised but it is a shame that we have descended so far into fascism and it was voluntary this time.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Not surprised but it is a shame that we have descended so far into fascism and it was voluntary this time.

no no no. these people are the ANTI-FACISTS, remember?
Place your bets now: how much longer until GGG writes Notch out of PoE?

"Mark us with mercy, then press on with care,
Execute us steadily, [Removed by Support] away at our despair."
Racist bigots should be pushed out of civilized society. They don't belong with normal, good people. Great move IMO
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Racist bigots should be pushed out of civilized society. They don't belong with normal, good people. Great move IMO

you honestly expect people to take you seriously after swapping accounts 3x already and getting banned and excluded from the forums, like what 8 times.

I don't think you know what "civilized" means.

"normal" and "good" by who's definition exactly? you telling me you support throwing autistic children of a cliff? That's dispicable.
Spoiler
welcome to the world of bad-faith interpretations. Don't overstay your welcome.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I've never been banned. :)
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Not inviting someone to a party is not fascism.
Fascinating thread. I'm not much around these forums but I have a feeling that during the last month the culture war hit this place hard, it seems to pop up in more and more places overall.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
I've never been banned. :)

What's that -deleted- ?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote: