Are you above or below average?

"
Yes you're still a leech.

I just made a case it doesn't detract from reality, bring up an actual point.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
If everyone lived like you, mankind would go extinct. I think that says enough.

Not that I particularly care how you choose to live, I just don't like how you're trying to give your lifestyle a positive spin by talking about excess and whatnot. A leech is a leech, that's all.
"

Not that I particularly care how you choose to live, I just don't like how you're trying to give your lifestyle a positive spin by talking about excess and whatnot. A leech is a leech, that's all.

That's your assumption, you have no clue what i do with my time.

The fact i don't ask money or seek status within society has no implications on me contributing to my environment or not.

That's just a headspin you came up with because i don't "work"(society's definition of work) or pay for my meals.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:

While i am typing this post i am eating a premium hand made sandwich.

Eggs, cheese, letuce, tomato the whole shebang.

I call bullshit, it's not the whole shebang without bacon and you know it.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I laughed out loud several times while reading this. I also thought I'm doing pretty well but apparently I'm quite a bit below average :(

Some of those expenses shows me that someone's really terrible with money (like $9.5k in clothes a year).
"
Upandatem wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

While i am typing this post i am eating a premium hand made sandwich.

Eggs, cheese, letuce, tomato the whole shebang.

I call bullshit, it's not the whole shebang without bacon and you know it.

I try to not think about the loss of bacon so i can appreciate the cheese completely!

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:
"

That's your assumption, you have no clue what i do with my time.

The fact i don't ask money or seek status within society has no implications on me contributing to my environment or not.

That's just a headspin you came up with because i don't "work"(society's definition of work) or pay for my meals.

Peace,

-Boem-

Oof. Just oof.
"

Oof. Just oof.

Oof, is that the sound you make when you realize all basic trade is the moving of excesses to places with deficits?

Peace,

-Boem-
"

Oof. Just oof.

He's kinda right though. Viewing only paid work as valuable to society is very problematic. It means that volunteering, childcare, housekeeping etc is absolutely worthless. It's a bigly detriment especially to women who do the vast majority of unpaid work.

(how is a right-winger like me explaining this to a left-winger like you? is this the upside-down?)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Oof. Just oof.

He's kinda right though. Viewing only paid work as valuable to society is very problematic. It means that volunteering, childcare, housekeeping etc is absolutely worthless. It's a bigly detriment especially to women who do the vast majority of unpaid work.

(how is a right-winger like me explaining this to a left-winger like you? is this the upside-down?)

I did the lawn of my elderly neighbours three days ago, but it wasn't payed or work.(to me)

Absolutely worthless.

The cake she gave me yesterday was delicious though.

The extinction of mankind is near if everybody lived like me, hold on to your hats people. The age of wealth is fabolous.

Peace,

-Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info