Are you above or below average?

I laughed out loud several times while reading this. I also thought I'm doing pretty well but apparently I'm quite a bit below average :(

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2019, 9:03:55 PM
cool i'm 500.000 below average.

Feels ok though.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

Feels ok though.

Peace,

-Boem-

Dude are you already dead? How do you survive off of 0 money?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
No no you're meant to keep going with the Financial Samurai and learn his Bullshitido

"
erdelyii wrote:
No no you're meant to keep going with the Financial Samurai and learn his Bullshitido

Damn, that site looks sketchy as fuck. I got it from here though.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/06/budget-breakdown-of-a-couple-that-makes-500000-a-year-but-cant-save.html?__source=twitter%7Cmain

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Feels ok though.

Peace,

-Boem-

He leaches off his well off family
I dont see any any key!
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Feels ok though.

Peace,

-Boem-

I wasn't convinced by the whole "independence is your greatest goal" mythos projected from a young age by people who clearly relied on innumerable amounts of people to secure their living conditions while pretending they where not associated with them or even worse, looking down on the people very far in the connection chain.

So i tested out the reverse to see if i could live dependant on others and enjoy life without taking more then was required.

Turns out, you can live a happy life with just a roof over your head and a meal everyday.

Imagine seeing the beauty of a human being every time they give you a meal you don't neceserally deserve for any specific reason.

In return for that, i offer my help to anybody around me for no compensation.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:

I wasn't convinced by the whole "independence is your greatest goal" mythos projected from a young age by people who clearly relied on innumerable amounts of people to secure their living conditions while pretending they where not associated with them or even worse, looking down on the people very far in the connection chain.

So i tested out the reverse to see if i could live dependant on others and enjoy life without taking more then was required.

Turns out, you can live a happy life with just a roof over your head and a meal everyday.

Imagine seeing the beauty of a human being every time they give you a meal you don't neceserally deserve for any specific reason.

In return for that, i offer my help to anybody around me for no compensation.

Peace,

-Boem-

I mean I could move back into my mum's basement and let her feed me and she wouldn't complain at all (probably the opposite, I should visit more often) but I like living on my own terms. Not judging btw, if you're happy and the people around you are fine with your arrangement then it's all good.
"
k1rage wrote:

He leaches off his well off family

While i am typing this post i am eating a premium hand made sandwich.

Eggs, cheese, letuce, tomato the whole shebang.

Now for context, my father had a meeting yesterday and these sandwiches where there for the people present.
Turns out, not a lot of people eat fish and cheese sandwiches.

What happened before i told my dad to take those home(roughly four years ago when he mentioned this to me), they where all put into a garbage bin at the end of the meeting. Usually around 40% of the entire assortiment.

This is just plain reality, a society of excesses.

Now am i leaching by eating those sandwiches today?

What if i refraimed that notion and said "i am eating and living of the excesses" does it suddenly change reality.

"
Xavderion wrote:
I mean I could move back into my mum's basement and let her feed me and she wouldn't complain at all (probably the opposite, I should visit more often) but I like living on my own terms. Not judging btw, if you're happy and the people around you are fine with your arrangement then it's all good.

To say my parrents are happy with how i live my life would be a missrepresentation of the truth.

They had everything layed out for me to become whatever high status profession i wanted.
I'm sure my mom still dreams about me being a doctor or lawyer and resents me for not taking that route.
She's clearly the one left out in the usual social talks that involve "and how is your son doing?" to give a simple example.

Peace,

-Boem-
Yes you're still a leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info