[3.6] Pure Incinerate Trickster - 25M Shaper DPS - Videos Up - Uber Elder Down (Deathless)

"
Yup, Patient Reaper is mostly a mapping thing. The recovery rate increase we get from killing something affected by Damage Over Time is basically always up though because when we crit with Incinerate things get ignited.

Huh, if you have Elemental Focus you just can't ignite with a supported spell.

I'm following my own Incinerate build and that was the reason why I didn't add EF to me build.
I got the staff
But I don't have the +2 support gems, or the Spell damage + fire damage as chaos (which is better than the pure fire damage as chaos, according to pob) recipes.

Anyone know of a good crafting service? XD
"
sneezz wrote:
Thank you for the guide mate! I just invested 70ex into this character, and i feel abit underwhelmed. The damage is quite alot worse than what you have :P can u explain why?

It's a combination of things, but I think the most obvious area that you're lacking atm compared to my build is a lack of crit multi on jewels. Also your staff is not ideal, especially considering you don't even have the top roll for double damage while focused. That staff you have works for now, but I think it's quite important you get something as close to what I have as possible. That's why I specifically made a point to tell everyone the staff was the most important piece of the build for damage.

I'm very surprised by the 70 exalt figure. I'd be curious to see where those costs came from, because I spent no where close to that. Could you break it down for me?
"
BMatrim wrote:
"
Yup, Patient Reaper is mostly a mapping thing. The recovery rate increase we get from killing something affected by Damage Over Time is basically always up though because when we crit with Incinerate things get ignited.

I'm following my own Incinerate build and that was the reason why I didn't add EF to me build.

Elemental Focus is purely a single target gem swap. For mapping we use things like Increased AoE.
"
AshGraal wrote:
Swapping out Controlled Destruction for Energy Leech Support is by far better since this is a Eldritch Battery build, allowing us to essentially drop 2 points on the tree for more damage/life if necessary.

Just wanted to point it out for more damage/better consistency overall!

Yup, Energy Leech Support would work just as well :) It's basically the same amount of damage. I'm not sure if I would drop Soul Thief but it's something to think about.
"
Mortenaune92 wrote:
Nice build!

Followed your guide on my trickster and really enjoyed it!

I've made some adjustments to it, though. Current gear on my profile if you wanna take a look :)

10/10 would play this again!

Very cool. I've noticed that from looking at your profile it seems like we can actually save a point of travelling on that far right side if we take the inner pathing. Nice find!

Will update the PoB shortly.
"
BMatrim wrote:
"

He uses Storm Brand linked with Combustion Curse on hit Flammability to ignite
"
xRustySpoon wrote:
"
sneezz wrote:
Thank you for the guide mate! I just invested 70ex into this character, and i feel abit underwhelmed. The damage is quite alot worse than what you have :P can u explain why?

It's a combination of things, but I think the most obvious area that you're lacking atm compared to my build is a lack of crit multi on jewels. Also your staff is not ideal, especially considering you don't even have the top roll for double damage while focused. That staff you have works for now, but I think it's quite important you get something as close to what I have as possible. That's why I specifically made a point to tell everyone the staff was the most important piece of the build for damage.

I'm very surprised by the 70 exalt figure. I'd be curious to see where those costs came from, because I spent no where close to that. Could you break it down for me?

Well i fixed the weapon and gems now. Does it look better?

Well flasks are around 7ex. tripple t1 res and t1 movement speed boots is never cheap, 6l carc jack, watchers eye is expensive as hell, jewels and all the lvl 21 gems /20gems. + jewels etc!
Also, what do i play with? Aspect of the spider, herald of ash, zealotry or anger? combination, why and when?
"
sneezz wrote:
Also, what do i play with? Aspect of the spider, herald of ash, zealotry or anger? combination, why and when?

Zealotry, Herald of Ash, and Aspect of the Spider is the most DPS. I don't even have Aspect of the Spider enabled in the PoB so the damage is mostly unnecessary, but it's the most DPS regardless.

"
sneezz wrote:
Well i fixed the weapon and gems now. Does it look better?

Well flasks are around 7ex. tripple t1 res and t1 movement speed boots is never cheap, 6l carc jack, watchers eye is expensive as hell, jewels and all the lvl 21 gems /20gems. + jewels etc!

Yea, should be a bit more damage. I don't even use a 2nd 6-link so in that sense it's currency wasted, but I suppose Carcass Jack is useful in a lot of other builds if you plan on using it again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info