[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

https://pastebin.com/mJvFzYkQ

Tips please?
Last edited by tassiodiodato on Jul 2, 2019, 2:45:37 PM
"
"

Yep! Using Blood and Sand in the weapon along with Golem + CWDT.

Helm: Discipline + Purity of Elements + Grace + Enlighten LV3.

Gloves: CWDT LV1 + Wave of Conviction LV7 + Curse on Hit + Conductivity.

Honest question, do you actually find CWDT trigger enough to be worth it on this build?
I tried it for a bit for golem but trash mobs simply dont hit me enough with all the evasion going on to actually get it to trigger. Meaning its not up for most of the map so i gave up the idea and been doing golem and wave on conviction manually

Reading this wave might be worth sticking on cwdt for bosses that actually hit us though.

Yep, it's up very frequently. This build evades attacks, but gets hit by spells all the time.
"
Thauma wrote:

Yep, it's up very frequently. This build evades attacks, but gets hit by spells all the time.

I'll have to give it a new try I guess, thank you for replying!
Anyone tried timeless jewels on this build?
I just downed uber elder for the first time in my life with this build, i never even attempted it, all i did was watch EE's guide to uber elder and i did not do any fancy minmaxing for this (barely any corrupts, no watchers eye, no dual wielding, no wrath)

took me 6 portals but most deaths were due to me not being familiar with the fight and sometimes charge dashing into beams / zones of death

I would say this is 100% uber elder viable

was playing this build last league, and now it feels even better!
im using wrath along with grace and discipline, now im aiming for 4 enlighten to squeeze blood and sand aswell, boots for double curse if i get astramentis with curse corrupt gonna change for sin treks prolly.
Amazing build!
Are there any hardcore players using this build out there? I feel like the boots and belt are the two things that need changing, any alternatives?
I'm a little confused, I have a level 2 enlighten in my helmet, but am still unable to use all three auras attached, as you show in the guide. Am I missing something?

Edit: I just realized I had gotten rid of the mana reservation nodes earlier on, because I only planned on using 2 auras until late game... and totally forgot.

Anyways, love the build and thanks for the detailed guide!
Last edited by spiffyish on Jul 6, 2019, 12:47:10 AM
"
spiffyish wrote:
I'm a little confused, I have a level 2 enlighten in my helmet, but am still unable to use all three auras attached, as you show in the guide. Am I missing something?

Edit: I just realized I had gotten rid of the mana reservation nodes earlier on, because I only planned on using 2 auras until late game... and totally forgot.

Anyways, love the build and thanks for the detailed guide!

U need a lvl3 einlighten (lvl4 with +1helmet) if u want to use Blood and Sand
Last edited by Stressman on Jul 8, 2019, 6:19:42 AM
I'm able to simultaneously run Wrath, Discipline, Grace, & Clarity (level 12) using a level 4 Enlighten gem in the helm. This does work guys. Also, why is no one mentioning Vaal Discipline? Seems super legit for bossing, etc being that it offers refilling your ES despite taking damage while offering the normal Discipline aura as well. Blood and Sand seems like minimal help honestly, so I chose to run Clarity in it's place and get the massive ES boost via this jewel. Thoughts? This is probably the funnest and most survivable character I've ever made on PoE. Major thanks to it's creator.

Last edited by rklpoe3 on Jul 15, 2019, 1:10:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info