[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

Hi Waffle! Thank You for this awesome build! I' quite unskilled in playing poe as I'm quite a lazy guy with manually dodging but with this build I really think I could manage Level 100 and all Content! Only Thing what kills me from time to time is Freeze allthough I use a flask against it! Instead of Wave of conviction I use orb of storms as additional Damage. Do You have any hint for me to improve?
Hey Waffle, thx for good build, i do 20%+20% Grace Ring, 21lvl Grace = 58k Evasion 75k with flask, ES 9,7k, i think can do 10k+ =)

But have minus:
-Reflect (One hit and u die)
-Bleeding (Flask)
-Freeze (Flask)
Last edited by VermillionFIVE on Jul 15, 2019, 4:17:47 AM
Had fun with the build and pretty much fully juiced it up. Im selling my gear
I had 14k es and 80k eva with flasks. PM in game under Mepfis if you are interested:

12.5k ES/51k Evasion w/o flasks @ 93

Having fun so far. Great build for those looking for something off-meta that is reasonably cheap considering the league mechanic. I invested about 40ex into the build, but that's pocket change this league.

I am planning on taking this to 100 to avoid the rippy league mechanics.

I'll update once I finally see a double corruption chamber in Incursion...
Last edited by EqOpHater on Jul 21, 2019, 4:12:40 AM
Waffle thanks for this wonderful build. I completed 40\40, atlas 159\159, solo delve depth +1000, it also viable for clearing HOGM and deathless uber bosses (not sure about uber atziri)

Level 100, 15k ES, 60k evasion (up to 79k with flasks)
Hello, how cyclone can be used with this build?? or another skill, dont like charge dash xD
Last edited by braniels2 on Jul 21, 2019, 9:08:38 PM
"
braniels2 wrote:
Hello, how cyclone can be used with this build?? or another skill, dont like charge dash xD

You can basically replace Charged Dash with Cyclone. If you do this, definitely include Pulverise or Increased Area of Effect Support otherwise your AoE will be tiny.

Charged Dash is way more powerful however.
hey is it now worth it to pick up wicked ward?
Does anyone have gameplay of this with Cyclone or any other skill? How is the clear speed with those? Charged dash looks very slow and clunky.
Can someone please help me understand why the PoB for this build shows over 1.5 mill shaper dps but mine is barely over 200k?

I know there's somethings I can improve on with Silver flask, upgraded gems, and adding some attack speed and int/dex to jewels. But it's nowhere near the 1.5 million that this build is showing.

Can someone please help me figure out what's going on?

https://pastebin.com/BfTfcvnA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info