[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

"
Shiek200 wrote:
If this question has already been answered, sorry (if you could point me in the direction of that answer I'd GREATLY appreciate it), but what would you do differently if you wanted to sacrifice a little bit of defense in order to deal more damage?

I was thinking about dropping the aura nodes and not using Grace, then taking some of the claw nodes, going dual claws and taking Ghost Reaver to make up for the lower evasion. After all the the PoB DPS went up to to about 2.7mil, I lost no ES and leech nearly 2k ES/sec. Also there's the +1 frenzy node right next to the claw nodes, so with only 2 more skill points we can up our dps by another 250k.

This was all done by altering your PoB so assuming everything else there stays the same, resists are still capped, 9.8k ES, 72% evade chance (but 2k es leech to make up for the lost 5%)

I'm not overly savvy with PoB, so am I missing something or does this seem viable?

I use two weapons and use one ring to cap resist. Is a stupid increased of DPS.
Try it.
Hello, I was wondering if u run ele weakness maps.. since we cant reach 109% or u spam wise oak?
"
romulopina wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if u run ele weakness maps.. since we cant reach 109% or u spam wise oak?

Ya. with no problem. Only skip reflect damage and no regen maps. Temporal chains is annoying.
I use the wize Oak for the DPS , my resists are cap with some jewls and one ring.
Of course with elemental wekness you have to play more calmly. but it goes well
Last edited by Stressman on Jun 25, 2019, 3:44:54 AM
i have made this build yesterday after work, got it to maps in an evening - its a mastapiece

i really like how it all comes together, i even 6linked an atziris splendour for it :D

THANKS A LOT for sharing the build, it really brought me a lot of joy
"
Stressman wrote:
"
romulopina wrote:

Ya. with no problem. Only skip reflect damage and no regen maps. Temporal chains is annoying.
I use the wize Oak for the DPS , my resists are cap with some jewls and one ring.
Of course with elemental wekness you have to play more calmly. but it goes well

As long as you have the last ascension done for no mana cost of moment skills no regen maps are no problem either.
Only ones I skip are ele reflect and if possible temp chains because its just too freaking annoying lol
Had my first death on this build yesterday; level 87 vs Uber Atziri. I didn't know the Atziri that spawned in Atzoatl was the Uber version with the built-in reflect X-D

Some comments:
-Blood and Sand adds a lot of AOE which is really helpful for clear. Well worth buying a cheap corrupted level 3 Enlighten for.
-Wave of Conviction adds SO MUCH DAMAGE - I didn't notice this skill early on but now that I have it, the difference is huge. Running it lv7 with a lv1 CWDT and curse on hit setup.
-The build guide and PoB differ slightly. I think the gem setups in the guide are better. Conc effect should only be used when bossing, I reckon. Reducing AoE sucks for clear.

Have you considered using the Unshattered Will? It offers slightly more damage and almost as much resists as Atiri's Mirror. The Harbinger minion periodically removes ailments and gives you a 20% damage reduction whilst channeling. Pretty nice. You lose a little bit of ES and Evasion but it feels worth it.

Lastly: Amazing build, absolutely destroys content, basically never dies, even against BS Legion rares. Rest of my party is getting oneshot while I'm just calmly sitting there channeling. It's amazing. Great work :)
Last edited by Thauma on Jun 25, 2019, 6:28:49 PM
"
Thauma wrote:
Had my first death on this build yesterday; level 87 vs Uber Atziri. I didn't know the Atziri that spawned in Atzoatl was the Uber version with the built-in reflect X-D

Some comments:
-Blood and Sand adds a lot of AOE which is really helpful for clear. Well worth buying a cheap corrupted level 3 Enlighten for.
-Wave of Conviction adds SO MUCH DAMAGE - I didn't notice this skill early on but now that I have it, the difference is huge. Running it lv7 with a lv1 CWDT and curse on hit setup.
-The build guide and PoB differ slightly. I think the gem setups in the guide are better. Conc effect should only be used when bossing, I reckon. Reducing AoE sucks for clear.

Have you considered using the Unshattered Will? It offers slightly more damage and almost as much resists as Atiri's Mirror. The Harbinger minion periodically removes ailments and gives you a 20% damage reduction whilst channeling. Pretty nice. You lose a little bit of ES and Evasion but it feels worth it.

Lastly: Amazing build, absolutely destroys content, basically never dies, even against BS Legion rares. Rest of my party is getting oneshot while I'm just calmly sitting there channeling. It's amazing. Great work :)

I found this very helpful/interesting.
So your running the 3 auras in the helm AND a blood and sand in something else?
Also your 4 linking CWDT, curse on hit, Wave of conviction and conductivity?
Picked up a watcher's eye that has 50% reduced elemental reflection while affected by purity of elements and energy shield on hit. Picked up the ash, frost, and storm node to get the extra 20% reduced elemental reflection (Also adds 40% elemental damage and another 12% all resists for the three nodes). Swap out a perandus signet for a sibyl's lament (as needed) and it reduced elemental reflection down to zero. Should be able to do all map mods with this build that way.
Last edited by Dnarris on Jun 26, 2019, 4:36:38 AM
Why no one use this armor ?
Love it.

It's a good armor. It just doesn't add to energy shield or provide any further resists for this build. Doesn't mean it's not a solid option. Just a defensive/offensive trade off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info