[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

I've been waiting for a while to create a Charged Dash character. I'm loving it and loving your guide.

Currently level 30 with all unique equipment. The speed on this guy is incredible
Hi !!
Anyone trys this armor "Bronn's Lithe" ? It looks great for the build.
"
TheYel wrote:
Can this build do all content ?

i would say up to guardians you can run pretty much everything.
Shaper seems fine, but i wouldnt run uber elder, just because its a boss thats teleports alot and you need full charges to maximize your dps and aim towards him more or less.

Also Uber atziri is questionable because you can still hit the mirror clone if you stand on the wrong position, instantly killing yourself.
Hello,

which gem do I remove in the main setup if I go with pulverize ?
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
thomzon wrote:
"
fuelrt wrote:
hi~ Thank you for creating this build.
If I want to replace charged dash with cyclone
I want to know if there's a node, a gem, or something else to change.

I'm actually interested on how this build would perform with Cyclone :-)
Should Impale be used ? Will the AoE be any good ?

To swap between the two the only thing you should need to change is charged dash into cyclone, there is no gems that really need to change. I think trying out different skills is a good thing, especially if you find that some are just not to you taste

I have not tested out all the new reworked gems but pob says that charged dash is now the clear winner in terms of damage compared to the options like bladeflurry, cyclone, lightning strike, spectral throw

According to Pob you lose about 50% damage as cyclone has less damage and does not have a lightning tag

From what I've seen cyclone clear is unimpressive without investment into melee range and AOE which is only found at the bottom left side of the tree and not suitable for this character

Impale only works for physical damage and will not work with the stacking lightning damage through Int strategy of this character.

Mmm, so you didn't enjoy lightning strike all that much? I haven't tried it since they reworked the way it looks, so it's been a while. LS does have the issue of needing pierce from somewhere to feel really good.
Hi, I bought watcher's eye recently and got good defenses but I lack in damage a little for example in fight with hard bosses, what I can do to improve my damage excluding 6l ( too expensive for me actually)?.
Last edited by bubus2 on Jun 19, 2019, 5:31:42 PM
If this question has already been answered, sorry (if you could point me in the direction of that answer I'd GREATLY appreciate it), but what would you do differently if you wanted to sacrifice a little bit of defense in order to deal more damage?

I was thinking about dropping the aura nodes and not using Grace, then taking some of the claw nodes, going dual claws and taking Ghost Reaver to make up for the lower evasion. After all the the PoB DPS went up to to about 2.7mil, I lost no ES and leech nearly 2k ES/sec. Also there's the +1 frenzy node right next to the claw nodes, so with only 2 more skill points we can up our dps by another 250k.

This was all done by altering your PoB so assuming everything else there stays the same, resists are still capped, 9.8k ES, 72% evade chance (but 2k es leech to make up for the lost 5%)

I'm not overly savvy with PoB, so am I missing something or does this seem viable?
anyone got a video of this build vs legion monoliths?
All content should be possible. I've run Uber Elder with this, and I'm hardly done with gearing up so it's certainly possible with high end gear, but I wouldn't try it early on. The decay hurts because you have very little in the way of regen so if you're not leeching and/or getting hit, you'll quickly find yourself low on ES.

Overall, fun build, good job!

You can even play around with Cyclone and other buffed melee skills if you want a change of pace, enjoying the melee buffs while getting to also enjoy off-meta items being cheap as heck. Haven't seen Atrizi's Reflection this low in ages.
Last edited by kriell on Jun 23, 2019, 10:23:23 AM
How did you cap the resistances? I have counted on PoB and it was 104 however PoB shows that you resistances are capped even without wise oak. Am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info