[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

"
Truhls wrote:
Actually, if someone could do the same for me. Im not sure how people are getting such crazy dps numbers. Im still a bit on the low side and can see some dps coming from there but for the most part while not everything is 100% optimal i have pretty decent stuff.

Currently you do around 375k DPS fully buffed.

Upgrades:
- Quality on your 5 gems will put you at 410k DPS
- 6 Link Concentrated Effect or Energy Leech will put you around 600k DPS
- Level 95 Skill Tree will put you around 1mil DPS
- Uber Lab around 1.1mil DPS
- Helmet and Boot Enchantment 1.4mil DPS

This is about as high as you'll get without changing gear and skill gems.
"
natherox wrote:
"
Truhls wrote:
Actually, if someone could do the same for me. Im not sure how people are getting such crazy dps numbers. Im still a bit on the low side and can see some dps coming from there but for the most part while not everything is 100% optimal i have pretty decent stuff.

Upgrades:

Thank you, I at least know what to shoot for now. Im surprised the rest of the nodes offer so much more dps. I Dont really have much for dps nodes left. Does the INT really scale the build so hard? Im used to playing builds that rely on the weapon so much this just seems weird. Thank you again :D
Last edited by Truhls on Jun 10, 2019, 5:50:20 PM
Would ST work on this build? Any advice? Would it be just worse then Ranger Ele Claw Acro ST?
Thanks in advance!
If I get this:"- 'Gain 18% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity'
Gives 2k ES, best value of them all. Allows you to cut ES nodes for damage but also most expensive."

What should i replace?Discipline or grace?
should i choose "the third tree" (under leveling) for my final build or the "level 90 build" ?
"
natherox wrote:
"
Truhls wrote:

Upgrades:

Also, what would you recommend changing for higher dps? Not even sure which skill tree to be using anymore, and if i should go for pulverize or energy leech over the original build.
"
MrHyperion wrote:
If I get this:"- 'Gain 18% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity'
Gives 2k ES, best value of them all. Allows you to cut ES nodes for damage but also most expensive."

What should i replace?Discipline or grace?

just use clarity lvl 1 =)
Excellent, with ~ 60 chaos I'm doing tier4 easy.
very powerfull build and cheap.
Hi :) i'm big fan of this build but i prefere the Spectral throw attack.. Any variant possible ? I'm trying but it's not succesfully :/ Please the WaffleGod !
I'm using two HOWA and is a stupid increased of DPS. Use a ring and jewel to cap resist and is amazing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info