a

I will update the Gem Setup with community's ideas and update the Path of Building
Quick update from my side. I have kept RF and am now lvl 44 with inquisitor ascension and bought my self Mark of Submission Ring for Warlords Mark. Also I am using a shield instead of two weapons. Feels much smoother now and still clears mobs easily. At least for now.
Just wanted to thank you for this comprehensive build guide, it was a great league starter and I'm having a blast so far (lvl 84)!

After reading the discussion here I'm currently playing with a CwC setup with Divine Ire and Purifying Flame. It's probably an unoptimized mess but lots of fun ... at least in white maps. Anyway, thank you again, especially for making a guide for a brand new skill! I probably would not have given it a chance otherwise.
"
arhyn wrote:
Just wanted to thank you for this comprehensive build guide, it was a great league starter and I'm having a blast so far (lvl 84)!

After reading the discussion here I'm currently playing with a CwC setup with Divine Ire and Purifying Flame. It's probably an unoptimized mess but lots of fun ... at least in white maps. Anyway, thank you again, especially for making a guide for a brand new skill! I probably would not have given it a chance otherwise.

It's always great to hear comments of appreciation :)

It doesn't matter if your build is unoptimized, its the fun factor that's important.
"
Sindatal wrote:
"
Sindatal wrote:
Just started mapping with this build and made the switch to the MoM+EB version as listed in the alternatives. Switched zealotry back to herald of purity for now, for the 25% mana that it saves. I definitely feel tankier, and the herald of purity minions have the added benefit of taking attention away from attacks.
Damage does not seem to be lacking whatsoever so far.

Loving this build, even more so because it's not set in stone yet and everybody can help experiment and co-develop it with the ideas in this thread. Thank you once again for your continued efforts!

Wow, so I'm a pretty new player and all and this might be common knowledge, but I just found out that Arcane Surge won't trigger anymore since I switched to Eldritch Battery, because you're not spending actual mana to cast...

I will make sure to note that somewhere in the guide for newer players
"
UlyUly wrote:
I will update the Gem Setup with community's ideas and update the Path of Building

GJ man ,
im playing this build as a leage starter and it working fine for so far
keep up the good work .
Hey, just noticed that Intensify doesn't work with Spell Echo, meaning that the spell echo stacks go up by 1 for each cast anyway, even if spell echo casts the spell twice in a row.

Considering that, I'm thinking if faster casting wouldn't generally be better to use with Intensify, since the stacks would go up to 4 more quickly compared to using Spell Echo and you would have the added bonus of not being stuck into place to cast the spell twice because of Spell Echo
Hey guys, how does this skill feel while playing (speed, ease of use, effectiveness, etc)?

I have a Fire Chief version theory crafted that I want to swap over to soon, I just wanted to see how people are liking the actual skill first.

thanks

On Path of building gem setups Bladefall instead of purifying fire
What is the priority buff for Watcher's Eye?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info