a

"
Some short thoughts on the build, after reaching level 80 with it:

- it has decent clear speed, with the unoptimized equipment I currently have equipped;
- survivability isn't bad at all, but I am looking to get more Life + ES and Chaos res, as I start crafting new gear;

I don't know how to link items yet, for noob reasons, but you can see it on my profile.

The gem setup is as follows:

Puri Flame - Added fire dmg - Combustion - Conc effect - Unleash - Increased AoE

I'm thinking of playing around with the Conc effect/Inc AoE, maybe try the Intensify support with Spell echo.

I linked Wave of Conviction as a solo skill to provide some added dmg and a source of added debuff for bosses, but it also helps with clearing:

Wave of conviction - Spell totem - Multiple totems - Increased Aoe

Mana is a slight issue, but not serious, because of the 75% reservation from Herald of Ash + Zealotry.

No Vaal RF yet, will look to add it later if my damage seems lacking.

I also plan on playing around with the weapons, maybe try a staff setup for a while see how it changes the build.

Overall I'm quite happy with the build, kudos to Uly for a great starter.

Oh man, try out Spell Echo + Intensify instead of inc aoe + conc ASAP. The first combination is just so good for both clear and bosses :D
"
UlyUly wrote:
"

- it has decent clear speed, with the unoptimized equipment I currently have equipped;
- survivability isn't bad at all, but I am looking to get more Life + ES and Chaos res, as I start crafting new gear;

I don't know how to link items yet, for noob reasons, but you can see it on my profile.

Puri Flame - Added fire dmg - Combustion - Conc effect - Unleash - Increased AoE

I'm thinking of playing around with the Conc effect/Inc AoE, maybe try the Intensify support with Spell echo.

I linked Wave of Conviction as a solo skill to provide some added dmg and a source of added debuff for bosses, but it also helps with clearing:

Mana is a slight issue, but not serious, because of the 75% reservation from Herald of Ash + Zealotry.

I also plan on playing around with the weapons, maybe try a staff setup for a while see how it changes the build.

Oh man, try out Spell Echo + Intensify instead of inc aoe + conc ASAP. The first combination is just so good for both clear and bosses :D

Ok, will try that.

I'm also curious to try a small change in the Ascendancies, drop Augury and grab Righteous Providence and Inevitable Judgement instead => extra crit chances with ignore ele res, might be an interesting combo.

"
"
UlyUly wrote:
"

Ok, will try that.

I'm also curious to try a small change in the Ascendancies, drop Augury and grab Righteous Providence and Inevitable Judgement instead => extra crit chances with ignore ele res, might be an interesting combo.

It actually lowers our DPS because we have a lot of penetration already
Was wondering if anyone else was trying out the staff route? I haven't looked at pob to verify this but my guess would be that the highest DPS option would be a +2 fire spells staff over two stat stick weapons. I am trying it out because I got a +2 fire 5-link staff to drop. This otherwise mediocre staff was a significant damage increase over my mediocre wand/shield. I currently added a 5-link holy fire totem to my chest to use as some extra DPS since I already had the chest. The brand option sounds good and I might try it out later tonight.
Hey, I played two builds this league already - two builds I already played last league and that took away a lot of fun recently. So now I'm more and more glancing at the new Inquisitor + Consecrated Ground change and I have to say this build looks fun, both Wave and purifying flame looks amazing, and will be a good way to get back to selfcasting, something I haven't done for the past leagues at all :D

Thanks for the guide, let's see how it goes ;)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Last edited by Lyxara on Mar 11, 2019, 9:19:16 AM
So, how is armageddon brand working out for you guys?
Currently looking for a replacement for my holy flame totem-infused channelling-ele

Also thinking about using some sort of CoC or trap setup.
Any suggestions would be helpful .
Thanks
Build is going good so far, having a lot of fun, just got to mapping! But I am having an issue with Immortal call not triggering much or at all. I saw the "Warlords mark on hit" ring but at the moment it is quite expensive. Is there any other way I can get Immortal Call to trigger? Need more survivability, obviously also working on getting my resists up.
Last edited by LuxULT on Mar 11, 2019, 11:46:49 AM
"
To be honest I've been feeling kind of down lately, it may take me a while to reply to all the comments. It's a new skill and if it didn't match your expectations, I am really sorry.

Mate, you don't owe us anything and don't have to apologize for anything. You created a great build and guide to go with it.
Like a wise man once said; To the batcave!
IGN: ActiveNL
"
Sunfire00 wrote:
Unfortunately I am on a business trip and can't play till Thursday, but I am considering things in the meantime. Two things I'd like to try and work I to the build: some sort of power charge und Most of all a better way to proc arcane surge. I miss something like orb of storms from my old arc build where you just drop it and forget about it for 10 secs while it does its thing /ponder

Wave of Conviction+Faster Casting+Arcane Surge+Flame Dash

I initiate every real pull with that (Wave) and it immediately procs Surge. And the Dash takes advantage of the faster casting and occasionally also helps proc when I'm moving.
"
LuxULT wrote:
Build is going good so far, having a lot of fun, just got to mapping! But I am having an issue with Immortal call not triggering much or at all. I saw the "Warlords mark on hit" ring but at the moment it is quite expensive. Is there any other way I can get Immortal Call to trigger? Need more survivability, obviously also working on getting my resists up.

Are you sure it's linked to a CWDT with a correct level? Other than endurance charges, there is no real way this build can make Immortal Call be active for a longer period of time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info