a

"
CoveRint wrote:
What is the priority buff for Watcher's Eye?

Critical Strike Chance > Elemental Penetration > Increased Damage Taken
This build is a fun starter. After second lab I was smashing mobs lol. Thanks Uly! I like to try to find gear so I don’t rush through content so I hope I find some better weapons soon. Really enjoying the holy skills though. Any idea how well this tree setup works with divine ire cwc wave of conviction?
"
This build is a fun starter. After second lab I was smashing mobs lol. Thanks Uly! I like to try to find gear so I don’t rush through content so I hope I find some better weapons soon. Really enjoying the holy skills though. Any idea how well this tree setup works with divine ire cwc wave of conviction?

I'd prefer Divine Ire CWC Purifying Flame to be honest.

You'll definitely lose some of the damage from Divine Ire as it has innate conversion to LIGHTNING not FIRE.
Hey wouldn't it be better to take Lord of the Dead instead of Redemption? It's 3% higher of a damage increase for the same point investment. Also is Shaper a necessary node? If it isn't we can save another point by taking the path below Sanctity to the Scion life wheel with the added benefit of hitting more strength nodes.
Wow, just dropped this gem. It seems really good for this build, if I'm not mistaken? Am running the MoM+EB version
"
UlyUly wrote:
"

I'd prefer Divine Ire CWC Purifying Flame to be honest.

You'll definitely lose some of the damage from Divine Ire as it has innate conversion to LIGHTNING not FIRE.

Ahh I see. Thanks for the response! I'll keep at it with this current guide setup :).
"
Rionok wrote:
Hey wouldn't it be better to take Lord of the Dead instead of Redemption? It's 3% higher of a damage increase for the same point investment. Also is Shaper a necessary node? If it isn't we can save another point by taking the path below Sanctity to the Scion life wheel with the added benefit of hitting more strength nodes.

Yeah, gonna make some smaller changes to the tree, but I am currently busy studying for an exam
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Rionok wrote:

Yeah, gonna make some smaller changes to the tree, but I am currently busy studying for an exam

Gl with that, I had an exam the day before the league, now I have a couple weeks where I can grind on PoE freely :D
"
theFoffo wrote:

Gl with that, I had an exam the day before the league, now I have a couple weeks where I can grind on PoE freely :D

Thanks! Got like 5 exams tomorrow and I am actually super stressed, just 3 hours to the first one :(
Last edited by UlyUly on Mar 12, 2019, 11:24:32 PM
Greetings to everyone

first of all, pls excuse my noobines. This is the second league i try to play "Seriously"

I'm really interested in this build "LithiumWeezy's + Nugiyens ES CI"

But i really can't understand how to reach 155 for both Phase Run and Blood Rage.

Another thing i can't understand is the 4L Wave of conviction where there are:
CWDT
Shockwave totem
Molten shell
Increased duration.

Where do i have to put Wave?!?!

I'm looking for a video around but can't find any where is explaining how and when to assign points on the skill tree, now i'm at 53 and i feel like ive gone in the wrong order.....

Can someone help me?!

Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info